AMD vs. Intel

Hello everyone.

I'm doing a school project where I review whether AMD or Intel makes better processors. Now, I'm coming to the forums for help to get some more evidence to help boost my claim that AMD makes better processors, or give me evidence that Intel makes better ones. Thanks for helping me.

- DoctorRobotz

they don't

they both make x86 processors of similar build quality.

the speed of them depends on what they release year by year

AMD does not make better processors

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

6 minutes ago, DoctorRobotz said:

Hello everyone.

I'm doing a school project where I review whether AMD or Intel makes better processors. Now, I'm coming to the forums for help to get some more evidence to help boost my claim that AMD makes better processors. Thanks for helping me! 

- DoctorRobotz

P.S.  Please don't state your opinion. If you think something else, please say so somewhere else. Thank you for your cooperation. 

You want us to validate your opinion and not post our own opinions because they don't validate yours?

How about do your own research and prove your own points, don't expect other's opinions on the internet to be valid research that you can use and definitely don't expect others to research points for you.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I would look up reviews of 3rd gen ryzen if you would like go get data and thoughts on the plus and minus of AMD cpus vs intel. There are a ton of then out there and many of them filled with valuable info to allow you to make your own conclusion. 

The performance and reliability of a CPU depends on the design of the circuitry,the software that drives it (firmware,BIOS,OS),and the platform (motherboard and chipset).

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

* thread locked *

as per the Community Standards ;

No trolling or flame-bait.

• This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA, "company X sucks", and political or religious debates.

This extends to Intel vs AMD threads.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !