Do you smoke ? if so why

ExcitezR

I haven't smoked for years. I know it's technically a drug but you know you were taking a shot, and like i just said, youre being a smartass and trying to act smug about it like i didnt already know what i was smoking. Just drop it because youre acting like a dick anyhow and I havent treated anyone on this forum as I have you. So just stop quoting.

I really wasn't, so stop being insecure and accept my legitimate response.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

At the times i used to smoke (before i quit) i've had two different experiences...

For cigarettes, i practically forced myself to be addicted  when i first tried them there was no reason at all to keep smoking it i wouldn't get high just a headache, and they smelled and tasted nasty. but for some reason i kept smoking (common sense not common)

until my lungs and brain were practically craving it, and the feeling of satisfaction when you that first puff of smoke entering your lungs after a hard day's work..

For weed curiousity and the way it made you feel different, think different, act different and mostly because your bored, weed has become a social ritual in order to make your life seem as it has a goal and purpose when in fact you subtract the weed from the picture we're all just sitting around doing nothing wasting are lives with no jobs and still living with parents, at least 70% of the time...

some ppl smoke weed and still handle there life well and are successful and advancing in life, i wasn't that type of people so that's why i quit :D

I smoke normally when I'm busy 1-2 packs a day 1 pack is 1.23$ for marlboro lights. 

if I have free time I don't normally smoke since I'm too busy of thinking "what to do?" (I really do feel this way sometimes).

Live your life like a dream.

In that case, it would cost $3394.50 per year!   :o

In Australia cigarettes are heavily taxed and cost around $15-$20 for a pack. It turns a lot of people off smoking when it could cost you $5475 - 7300 a year!

Started smoking on my first year of college, guess it was to "belong" to the closed circle of the cool students, definitely the worst decision in my life. I remember when i got my first cigarette, tasted like shit, felt like shit, but then i was weak, trying to integrate. Now, 3 years later, i'm addicted, trying to stop, switching progressively to electronic cigarettes.

2.5$ for a pack of cigarettes, 1 pack a day, 365 days, 3 years, 2737$ roughly. 

No, because I'm not an idiot.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Can't deny tobacco smells nice but as soon as you light it it smells/ tastes disgusting IMO... I've never tried it tbh but it doesn't appeal to me so I doubt I ever will. Along with the fact that if I pocket the cash I'd otherwise spend and save it for say a year, I'd feel smug at those who do and well, I've got a ton of cash lol

OnePlus 6T

I sometimes smoke weed socially around friends. I stay far away from cigarettes. 

It's been awhile since I've last smoked weed. Was never addicted to it and I'd rather spend that cash on Steam sales. In both ways, you're buying an experience but a video game experience could last a lifetime. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

• 3 weeks later...

I don't. I am underage for the US (18) and my dad smokes cigars and my sister smokes cigarettes and weed. I don't like the smell or the side effects.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

Yes, and ciggs are cheap here.. I prefer midwakh

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)