Do you smoke ? if so why

ExcitezR

Nah, don't want to be addicted O.o

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

smokings bad for you mmmmk? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Smoke and youll find out why people do it. It's not the kind of thing that can be explained really you have to experience it for yourself. If i told you my lungs felt like they were hungry and needed to eat something how would that resonate with you?

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Hookah every now and then because it tastes amazing and weed every now and then because I enjoy it. Cigarettes are disgusting though and I don't drink.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Smoke and youll find out why people do it. It's not the kind of thing that can be explained really you have to experience it for yourself. If i told you my lungs felt like they were hungry and needed to eat something how would that resonate with you?

i would not want to try it because it is addicting 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

So you dont want to be addicted but you want to know how addicion feels? Youll be struggling for an answer.

Cigarettes are addicting but I've never noticed the addicting affect from hookah and weed doesn't have any addicting substances in it. Of course you can become mentally addicted to anything though, just like most of us on this forum are addicted to computers :P

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Can't trust yourself with self control?

Cigarettes are addicting but I've never noticed the addicting affect from hookah and weed doesn't have any addicting substances in it. Of course you can become mentally addicted to anything though, just like most of us on this forum are addicted to computers :P

qft, I've never really noticed the addictiveness when I use a hookah, supposedly it has a higher nicotine concentration as well.

Error: 410

So you dont want to be addicted but you want to know how addicion feels? Youll be struggling for an answer.

i dont want to no what it feels like just dont understand why people do it if it is not good for you 

PC PART PICKER

i dont want to no what it feels like just dont understand why people do it if it is not good for you 

But if you want to know why people do it you would have to know what it feels like

Nope, I don't smoke. My dad does thought, personally I don't think it's worth smoking because you smell like smoke afterwards and nobody likes that smell.

Can't trust yourself with self control?

qft, I've never really noticed the addictiveness when I use a hookah, supposedly it has a higher nicotine concentration as well.

I didn't know it had a higher nicotine concentration. I've definitely noticed the appetite suppression from the tobacco but never anything addicting. I always ruin the not being hungry by smoking bud afterwords and getting the munchies haha xD

smoking is expensive hobby, in my calculation one can spend $200 a year just for smoking.

Nope, I don't smoke. My dad does thought, personally I don't think it's worth smoking because you smell like smoke afterwards and nobody likes that smell.

yea my mum dose i cant stand the smell 

PC PART PICKER

No, I smoked weed and cigs between the age of 14-20 then I quit all that shit at once, wouldn't go back to it, I just used to sit around and get stoned all the time and one day it became apparent life could not continue that way.

Weed smells nice but cigarette smokers stink.

smoking is expensive hobby, in my calculation one can spend $200 a year just for smoking.

Pack a day. Pack cost $3.75 USD. 3.75*365= $1368.75

My dad smoke a pack a day... I could have a decent freakin' rig if it wasn't for his addiction.....

Smoked weed twice.  Would never touch cigarettes.

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Pack a day. Pack cost $3.75 USD. 3.75*365= $1368.75

My dad smoke a pack a day... I could have a decent freakin' rig if it wasn't for his addiction.....

that is very cheap in the us in the uk i think it is about £5 for a pack which is 8.22 US Dollar

PC PART PICKER