Looking for help...

the psu isn't listed and for the price the specs are very meh

1 minute ago, emosun said:

the psu isn't listed and for the price the specs are very meh

Oh ok, do you know any good prebuilt gaming pc then? i'm very new to all that stuff and yeah

My advice would be to build your own pc, you'll probably save some money and get better components, but If you really like that rig, consider checking out the original integrator which seems to be cybertron

also, if it's good or bad depends on what are your gaming expectations, which games do you play?

NeXTcube 12400 Z690M ITX 64GB SN770 6600XT Sugo16 12.5

NeXTserver 9400 H310N ITX 32GB SN350 5500XT Fara R1 12.5

NeXTstation 9900K Z390 ITX 32GB SN750 6800XT Enthoo 12.5

Decent specs (okay, maybe not.. more on that later), completely horrible price (unless the price and PC is different from what you see).

You can get cheaper and better by building yourself:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($149.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX.BLACK 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($164.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Intel 660p 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 8 GB RED DRAGON Video Card  ($359.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($98.99 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($99.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $1258.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-08 16:55 EST-0500

Or even paying some shop to set this up shouldn't cost more than 100 USD.

They are building a PC with an A320 chipset for a Ryzen 7, which is already a sin in my head. Then they are also using 2400Mhz RAM, that's a no go.

The price is also terrible, considering basically all parts in the system could be better for a lower price. The build listed above has the same CPU, but all the other parts are better.

Cooler: not mentioned on the site, but probably mediocre or stock cooler

Motherboard: X570 is much better than A320

Memory: actually a good speed kit

SSD and HDD: larger for both

Videocard: better performing card

Case: website doesn't fully load for me, but they are probably using some simple OEM stuff

PSU: not listed, probably the same as above

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Stu_Bear said:

I'd say not worth the price...you can build it for less.  

The thing is that idk know how to build a pc, i don't know what parts to buy for a good price 

Just now, Hashiba said:

My advice would be to build your own pc, you'll probably save some money and get better components, but If you really like that rig, consider checking out the original integrator which seems to be cybertron

also, if it's good or bad depends on what are your gaming expectations, which games do you play?

I play games like csgo, overwatch, paladins, unturned, sea of thieves, etc but idk how to build my own pc and it's hard for me to find the good parts to buy

1 minute ago, minibois said:

Decent specs (okay, maybe not.. more on that later), completely horrible price (unless the price and PC is different from what you see).

You can get cheaper and better by building yourself:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($149.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX.BLACK 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($164.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Intel 660p 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 8 GB RED DRAGON Video Card  ($359.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($98.99 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($99.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $1258.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-01-08 16:55 EST-0500

Or even paying some shop to set this up shouldn't cost more than 100 USD.

They are building a PC with an A320 chipset for a Ryzen 7, which is already a sin in my head. Then they are also using 2400Mhz RAM, that's a no go.

The price is also terrible, considering basically all parts in the system could be better for a lower price. The build listed above has the same CPU, but all the other parts are better.

Cooler: not mentioned on the site, but probably mediocre or stock cooler

Motherboard: X570 is much better than A320

Memory: actually a good speed kit

SSD and HDD: larger for both

Videocard: better performing card

Case: website doesn't fully load for me, but they are probably using some simple OEM stuff

PSU: not listed, probably the same as above

Idk how to build my own pc tho

Just now, Alex657 said:

Idk how to build my own pc tho

You could watch a video tutorial online, like those by Linustechtips and Bitwit or look for a shop (nearby) that can assemble PC's, which I mentioned shouldn't cost more than 100 USD.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You could watch a video tutorial online, like those by Linustechtips and Bitwit or look for a shop (nearby) that can assemble PC's, which I mentioned shouldn't cost more than 100 USD.

Hmm ok, do you know any websites that can build the pc you want and send it to you?

4 minutes ago, Alex657 said:

Hmm ok, do you know any websites that can build the pc you want and send it to you?

The only ones I have heard of (but never used, since I am not from the US, which I assume you are) are PugetSystems, iBuyPower, CyberPower and Maingear. There is also NZXT BLD.

Just now, minibois said:

The only ones I have heard of (but never used, since I am not from the US, which I assume you are) are PugetSystems, iBuyPower, CyberPower and Maingear. There is also NZXT BLD.

I'm actually from Canada

1 minute ago, Alex657 said:

I'm actually from Canada

In the past I used to be able to recommend NCIX too.. But that is gone now ?

You could check if any of those system integrators deliver to Canada too. 

12 hours ago, minibois said:

Ah ok

12 hours ago, minibois said:

And continuing with a prebuilt pc do you think this one is good since you can even add more stuff in it to make it better and there are multiple choices on what to buy https://www.asus.com/ca-fr/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-GL12/wheretobuy/ and between those 4 choices wich one is better?

12 hours ago, Alex657 said:

And continuing with a prebuilt pc do you think this one is good since you can even add more stuff in it to make it better and there are multiple choices on what to buy https://www.asus.com/ca-fr/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-GL12/wheretobuy/ and between those 4 choices wich one is better?

Oh wait nvm, it's 3500

5 minutes ago, Alex657 said:

And continuing with a prebuilt pc do you think this one is good since you can even add more stuff in it to make it better and there are multiple choices on what to buy https://www.asus.com/ca-fr/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-GL12/wheretobuy/

Not sure what that pricing is like, but that is last generation tech (especially the GPU's), which don't really drop in price, so i can't recommend that PC.

Not sure what that pricing is like, but that is last generation tech (especially the GPU's), which don't really drop in price, so i can't recommend that PC.

Yeah i didn't see the price before but now ik it's not cheap at all

4 minutes ago, minibois said:

And what about this one, it's cheaper and one of my friends own it https://www.canex.ca/electronics/computers/desktop-computers/asus-rog-gldh-dhr752-2nd-generation-amd-ryzentm-7-2700-16-gb-ddr4-sdram-1000-gb-hdd-black-tower-pc.html

2 minutes ago, Alex657 said:

Looks mostly good, but it doesn't have an SSD. An SSD is like a fast hard drive, which I see as basically mandatory in a PC in this day and age, so I could recommend that specific PC.

Other than missing the SSD (90 CAD value), it's okay.. But PC's from Asus, Dell, Acer, HP, etc. are often restrictive in upgrading, so you often can't change out parts much, which makes it hard to recommend a system that is crippled from the get-go by not having an SSD.

The price is also not great, since I can see you can get a system with similar specifications for around 1242 CAD:

Such lists may not be relevant if you're not going to build your own PC, but do give an image on how much certain components are worth.

(This list is now in Canadian dollars, not American dollars like before).

I would recommend you watch a couple of how to build PC videos, check in with some friends/cousin/uncle/etc. to see if they have built a PC in the pas before and look into building your own PC.

Takes some more effort, but you can get a great system for often (much) lower prices than a pre-built.

22 minutes ago, minibois said:

Looks mostly good, but it doesn't have an SSD. An SSD is like a fast hard drive, which I see as basically mandatory in a PC in this day and age, so I could recommend that specific PC.

Other than missing the SSD (90 CAD value), it's okay.. But PC's from Asus, Dell, Acer, HP, etc. are often restrictive in upgrading, so you often can't change out parts much, which makes it hard to recommend a system that is crippled from the get-go by not having an SSD.

The price is also not great, since I can see you can get a system with similar specifications for around 1242 CAD:

Such lists may not be relevant if you're not going to build your own PC, but do give an image on how much certain components are worth.

I would recommend you watch a couple of how to build PC videos, check in with some friends/cousin/uncle/etc. to see if they have built a PC in the pas before and look into building your own PC.

Takes some more effort, but you can get a great system for often (much) lower prices than a pre-built.

The thing that i should've said before is that i'm only 14 and that i don't even understand what and HDD and a SDD is.. and i have parents too that, just like me doesn't know how to build a pc

32 minutes ago, minibois said:

And i know i'm annoying with this but to buy a prebuilt pc, would you recommend Best Buy?

9 minutes ago, Alex657 said:

The thing that i should've said before is that i'm only 14 and that i don't even understand what and HDD and a SDD is.. and i have parents too that, just like me doesn't know how to build a pc

Just now, Alex657 said:

And i know i'm annoying with this but to buy a prebuilt pc, would you recommend Best Buy?

Reason I recommend building yourself, or even getting a PC from 'normal' components is because you will just have a much better time over the years with a self built PC.

You can upgrade it much more easily, you can troubleshoot it easier.. etc.

By the way, I am not from the US or Canada, so I don't have experience with Best Buy. What I generally hear from most stores is that they are good to buy from (since obviously every store wants to sell stuff), but support is not always good (which is of course important).

So that might be worth checking if it's good.

Reason I recommend building yourself, or even getting a PC from 'normal' components is because you will just have a much better time over the years with a self built PC.

You can upgrade it much more easily, you can troubleshoot it easier.. etc.

By the way, I am not from the US or Canada, so I don't have experience with Best Buy. What I generally hear from most stores is that they are good to buy from (since obviously every store wants to sell stuff), but support is not always good (which is of course important).

So that might be worth checking if it's good.

ok thank you.