Any recommended bluetooth dongle for DualShock 4 controller?

I got one for from Kinvo for my DS4, the problem is my DS4 loses signal if there is any kind of obstruction between the dongle and the controller, say like a chair or a person standing in between. I am not sure if this is due to my dongle or some other problem. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good dongle for my DS4, one which hopefully won't lose connection when there is obstruction. I don't know why I don't have this issue with my PS4.

Thank you

Ive had issues with cheap bluetooth adapters in the past, recently i've been using this and I have to be really trying to block the signal for it to cut out. I originally got it for my switch but it works perfectly with all my controllers on my PC.

Main stuff idk

Laptop: Macbook Air M1 2020

Desktop/Gaming PC

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x

MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B450-F

RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 3200

STORAGE: WD BLACK SN750 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD - WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC

PSU: Corsair TXM Gold 550W 80+

Other Stuff

VR Headset: Valve Index

Consoles: Nintendo Switch - Xbox Series X

On 1/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, wookzi said:

Ive had issues with cheap bluetooth adapters in the past, recently i've been using this and I have to be really trying to block the signal for it to cut out. I originally got it for my switch but it works perfectly with all my controllers on my PC.

Wow it looks neat as well. Thank you. Do you have it installed at the back of your rig or at the front?

7 hours ago, Rock1m1 said:

Wow it looks neat as well. Thank you. Do you have it installed at the back of your rig or at the front?

I have it plugged into a USB hub that sits on my desk, but it should be fine in the back of your PC.

Main stuff idk

Laptop: Macbook Air M1 2020

Desktop/Gaming PC

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x

MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B450-F

RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB DDR4 3200

STORAGE: WD BLACK SN750 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD - WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC

PSU: Corsair TXM Gold 550W 80+

Other Stuff

VR Headset: Valve Index

Consoles: Nintendo Switch - Xbox Series X