New case suggestions for 100 to 150

Magnus33

Updating the desk finally and figured its time to update the case.

Currently its a thermaltake armor case which great for its time is now a little outdated.

Looking for a med size case that can go on the desk for a change.

Any suggestions?

12 minutes ago, Magnus33 said:

Looking for a med size case that can go on the desk

care to narrow it down as theres about 5000 cases that fit the criteria currently

19 minutes ago, emosun said:

care to narrow it down as theres about 5000 cases that fit the criteria currently

When you can't pick between agree and funny ?

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Good air flow not pink and tempered glass side

Also not that weird try side case gamers nexus bought in china ?.

Beyond that i haven't bought a new case in 10 years so that wasn't for work so i am kind of out of the loop on modern  good looking cases with good air flow.

I am also in Canada so there are cases that are a pain to order from the USA

6 minutes ago, Magnus33 said:

Looks good  odd price difference between the black and white case.

You wanted the white one didn't you?

Can't blame you I imagine the price difference is based on supply and demand, as  online retailers either have the same price difference or sell the black one for the same $110 USD or higher.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

14 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

You wanted the white one didn't you?

Can't blame you I imagine the price difference is based on supply and demand, as  online retailers either have the same price difference or sell the black one for the same $110 USD or higher.

Seems likely and being as its imported to Canada that's likely effecting the price.

As for color black or white doesn't matter much to me.

18 hours ago, Magnus33 said:

Looking for a med size case that can go on the desk for a change.

Any suggestions?

What's your system build and shopping location (country)? 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#X=0,15176&t=3

Good cases with high airflow at the $100-150 CAD mark include the Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Enthoo Pro M TG, Coolermaster Mastercase H500, NR600, MB511 RGB, the aforementioned Corsair 220T, and Fractal Design Meshify C. 

AS of the time of this writing, P400A Digital is the best value at $100 CAD (Canada Computers is having a sale till Jan 9th 2020), the rest are $125-145 CAD, or dont come with four pre installed fans (NR600 only comes with one as an example). For comparison, most of these cases are usually closer to $100 USD ($130 CAD), so a price of $99 CAD is about $74 USD which is a very good value. The Meshify C and 220T are the "shortest" cases length wise if that matters at all, but be aware they might run into compatibility issues with long GPU's and front mounted AIO's (which is why knowing a full system build is important!)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25