LTT 2014 Update Giveaway Full Details

LinusTech

I wish i win this... i really wish it.. I hate my current rig

I hope you win :)

My Bilingual Tech Blog: www.bilingualtechnews.wordpress.com  / In spanish and english!

How are you supposed to enter if the comments are disabled on the video? :P

Edit: Nevermind. Comments are enabled now :D.

that would be the biggest troll of all times, make a giveaway, ask for comments and just disable them ^^

i hate the new comment system on youtube too much to enter this (i also hate facebook)

CPU: AMD PHENOM II X4 945 GPU: AMD 7850 (ASUS) RAM: CORSAIR VANGEANCE LP 8GB CPU COOLER: CM HYPER 212(old one) HDD: SAMSUNG 500GB PSU: MODECOM CARBON 530W MB: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P KB: CMSTORM QUICKFIRE RAPID MOUSE: CORSAIR M60 SPEAKERS: LOGITECH LS21

Sweet giveaway guys!! I highly doubt I'll win, but it's still awesome regardless.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Thank You Linus, Good Luck to everyone

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Left my comment and subbed. Like I said in my comment I would have subbed anyway. Love your guys' channels. Thanks for the chance to win. 

would it be okay if I can get someone who has over 10,000 people on youtube to make a video mentioning me and the giveaway?

I've entered and all I can do is hope! Good luck to everyone, may the luckiest man win! 

I'd like to enter, but I don't want a Google+ account, Google you screwed me.

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Quick question, how flexible are you with the 10k follower limit? The person I want to ask has over 10k subscribers on Youtube, but only about 8k followers on Twitter. If they tweeted the video out, would that suffice? Thanks.

I had to volunteer to help the photographer for a fashion blogger to get my influence entry, i really hope i win now haha. Great compo thanks.

I have no chance with giveaway 2 & 3 oh well still got a chance with giveaway 1

Entered the first giveaway. Good luck everyone! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

can i make 10,000 Twitter or Facebook users and have them all follow and or like me :D

that would take some time 34 days if it took 5min per user

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

Hey, linus can you please share this video:

and note me in your post? :)

good luck everyone :)

I see what you did there, lol.

Wow.. Alot of users registered just to comment on this post.. its really a big influence.

Commented Via School PC.. with no cd drive but a floppy drive.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I'm so proud of what you do on all your channels, it has inspire me (and probably allot of us) to start a YouTube channel and other online communities. You have proven to the world that being a nerd is COOL. thank you so much!

i dont know if you will ever see this Linus or Slick, as I've said on youtube thank you so much for doing what you do.

Giveaway #1 - Everyone is eligible! Entry is easy! Prize ships wherever in the world you need it to go!

Prize: $3000 Crate Computer gaming all-in-one PC with Core i5 4670K, EVGA GTX 780, 500GB SSD, 27" LCD and more! Full details in this video

What you have to do:

- Subscribe to Tech Quckie (click here)

- Leave a comment on this video (click here)

Giveaway #2 - Anyone can be eligible! Prize ships wherever in the world you need it to go!

Prize: $1000 ASUS GTX Titan graphics card! Full details in this video

What you have to do:

- Find a social media "influencer" with over 10,000 followers - Twitter, Facebook, Twitch.tv, and YouTube are all okay - Send me a PM to check about other platforms. Some are kinda useless...

- Ask that person (respectfully and without being pushy) to share this video and include your name in their message. Email me a link to their post mentioning you at linustechtips@gmail.com

- Only the FIRST person to get that influencer to share will get an entry to win the Titan. I don't expect there to be too many entries for this draw, so the odds of winning... Should be pretty strong.

Giveaway #3 - Social media influencers are eligible! All you need is 10,000 or more followers, subscribers or likes on Twitter, YouTube, Twitch.tv, or Facebook! You can send me a PM here on the forum to check about other platforms, but these are the main ones I'm looking for.

Prize: $1400 Sony Vaio Duo 13" 2-in-1 Ultrabook with digitizer and stylus. It's the one we featured in this video

What you have to do:

- Share this video on the social media platform on which you have more than 10,000 followers in the way that seems most appropriate (a mention in a video is great for YouTubers, a Facebook post is great for Facebookers etc)

- Email me a link to your post with subject line "Linus Tech Tips Giveaway 3 2014 Influencer Post" - Send to linustechtips@gmail.com

Rule are subject to change/clarification, but I'll send out a bulletin if anything happens.

Contest closes February 28th with the prizes shipping out before the end of March.

I'd love to use Twitter's @jackolinee for #2 & #3. However given that she's blocked me on Facebook and Twitter - chances of that are little.