LTT 2014 Update Giveaway Full Details

LinusTech

Thank you, so much Linus. I lost my other account and could not remember information.When i found out i could use steam made it so made it so easy to remember an account for once.:)

wow awesome..!! I'm in and yes keep doing what you are doing, my tech knowledge is all because of you guys!! Keep going on.

Thank you for the give away.

Good luck to all

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Hellz yeah, good job for surviving! I've subscribed to techquickie as well (of course) and contacted a very friendly youtuber with a hell of a lot of subscribers!

I've been trying to game on a 2010 macbook and a Lenovo laptop, and i've been planning the building of my PC for 3 & 1/2 months. The crate computer is great but in my honest opinion i'd be salvaging the parts to build my own conventional PC with the help of Linus & Slick, and the great community that they have created!

oh and star citizen... on a mac? not even 24/7 crossover fiddling will get that to work!

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

351 user(s) are reading this topic

18 members, 333 guests, 0 anonymous users

Well this is getting popular...

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Just asking about giveaway #2: Is it possible to have multiple entries by finding multiple "influencers"?

@LinusTech you clearly haven't seen this video about Facebook pages:

Wow i had no idea. Doesn't matter to a small time guy like me

So awesome, nice to see worldwide shipping havent seen a lot of that around lately. Now if only i knew some famous people -.-

wow awesome..!! I'm in and yes keep doing what you are doing, my tech knowledge is all because of you guys!! Keep going on.

Same here, thanks guys!

All these people looking at this thread. why not sign up to the forum?

so the comments are sluggish already took my browser about a minute to let me press the "post" button....

Also kudos to the support for Austin just saw his update vid

P.S. I'd work for free if I was either qualified or living anywhere near you...

I get that a lot, even on the threads where 3 people write something and it gets archived.

Good luck to everyone! Seems like all the obvious Influencers have already been asked... Ah, well, At least there's a tiny chance of winning the Crate... :)

bugger, maybe 10,000 wasn't enough.

I wish i win this... i really wish it.. I hate my current rig

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Linus.. If you can just see the economy in Indonesia, and my rig.. you shall understand :(

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

i wish i have a chance to win  :)

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Just asking about giveaway #2: Is it possible to have multiple entries by finding multiple "influencers"?

I don't think so. That would be unfair to the influencers since you get 2 entries and they both get 1.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"