I swapped OS Partition and now OS Won't load, (NO OS) How do I switch back?

FishyModding

if there is no answer, is someone could download windows 10 64 bit, and unpack/unzip it, (You just extract it or something, google is a friend) then upload the zip 2 mediafire so I could download it, that'd be great, (Im on a chromebook, its all I got besides a PS4, so if u could help me fix my pc that'd help)

You can download windows 10 for free from microsoft website.    I don't know your exact problem but there is a glitch when if you install two operating systems with windows 10/7 only one will load but you seem to be saying no operating systems are loading at all. 

Could you be more clear as to what problem you are facing?
Unable to comprehend what you are trying to say

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

20 minutes ago, FishyModding said:

(Im on a chromebook, its all I got besides a PS4, so if u could help me fix my pc that'd help)

If that is the case then how do you intend to make a usb for windows installation

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Ok so, I installed Windows Loader to activate windows, I think it was a hoax, and i ended up booting into a grub cmd before booting windows, I was unable to boot windows, so I looked into it, people suggested swap partition drive which os is on, so I did, and now it says No Operating System, after post,so I cannot access CMD, so I need to reinstall Windows, I was also wondering if someone could burn it to a USB, then take the files off the USB, then upload to mediafire so I could use. If u could do that, that'd be great

23 minutes ago, FishyModding said:

Ok so, I installed Windows Loader to activate windows, I think it was a hoax, and i ended up booting into a grub cmd before booting windows, I was unable to boot windows, so I looked into it, people suggested swap partition drive which os is on, so I did, and now it says No Operating System, after post,so I cannot access CMD, so I need to reinstall Windows, I was also wondering if someone could burn it to a USB, then take the files off the USB, then upload to mediafire so I could use. If u could do that, that'd be great

Firstly, Windows loader is full of Trojans, worms and other viruses that can affect your PC. Never use it.  Also, did you check in the BIOS to see if the hard drive or SSD is the first in the boot order list? Make sure that set. And finally, you can download Windows from Microsoft's website.. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 hour ago, FishyModding said:

I cant even boot anything

There is a partition in front of windows which you need to copy or your PC won´t boot. It was called MBR but I think it is succeded by something else

31 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

There is a partition in front of windows which you need to copy or your PC won´t boot. It was called MBR  days but I think it is succeded by something else

ok, well nice to know its full of trojans... hard drive is in first order

*** Thread locked ***

We don't help pirates here. Download official ISO from Microsoft's site. Since you have Chromebook, you can download actual ISO. Use it to format drive and reinstall Windows.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv