Flappy Bird removed from store, sold on ebay

So, apparently, the creator of Flappy Bird is removing the game from the store after all of its success. In preparation, people have begun listing ebay listings for phones with the game installed. They're allegedly going for ridiculous prices, but the article says none have sold yet. I'd be very surprised if they did, because it should be super simple to redistribute for free, especially for Android users.

http://techland.time.com/2014/02/09/where-to-get-flappy-bird/

.....All over a stupid phone game? 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Pretty pointless, people just want money. There are over 200 million downloads, one of them can be copied to be redistributed.   

It's a stupid game...

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Or instead of being dumb buying a phone with the retarded game, just download the apk or ipa for free <_<

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

And look at the 0 review eBay members raising the price into Oblivion

dude wat

are some of the real people doing it for chuckles and then totally not going to pay?

Error: 410

█ 

dude wat

are some of the real people doing it for chuckles and then totally not going to pay?

Somone bid a lot to make it look like it's worth millions

Somone bid a lot to make it look like it's worth millions

I know but on the 88k one there's actually a few people with rep on there. 

Error: 410

its funny i heard about this and thought well okay sucks for non jailbroken phones but android or otherwise it shouldnt really matter you can download it 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I saved the .apk just for fun. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Maybe i should redownload it onto my ipad and sell the ipad lol  :P

Maybe i should redownload it onto my ipad and sell the ipad lol  :P

How are you going to redownload it?

How are you going to redownload it?

It still shows up under the "purchased" tab

didnt he make around 50K a day? and said its not legal issues he just couldnt had it anymore. bet nintendo was like FU! imma sue your ass and get my 50% salary back

didnt he make around 50K a day? and said its not legal issues he just couldnt had it anymore. bet nintendo was like FU! imma sue your ass and get my 50% salary back

I don't know about the nintendo bit, but he was making 50k a day off the ads in the app. As far as I understand it, he should still be making money off those ads even though he pulled it from the stores.

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous. The app is already on various torrent sites, by the way. There's no way anyone would spend that much on a flappy bird app. Right? ....right?

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous. The app is already on various torrent sites, by the way. There's no way anyone would spend that much on a flappy bird app. Right? ....right?

the ads pay depending on how many people use the game and how many people click on it, there is no fixed term for it essentially because 1 day it could be 1 person on the game, (lets say thats $1) one day 10000 people could be on the game ($10000)

I dont really understand the big "flappy bird thing" Everyone is talking about it and the game is seems to be a problem or something?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

dude wat

By eBay rules that's not technically legal, but if they're accounts from the seller then he could just cancel the bid but try to get a real person to bid $80,000 in the meantime. It's ridiculous whichever way it is, real or fake.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.