Trouble Installing Windows ( DPC WatchDog Violation )

Conrad310

My old setup: 

i5 6600k 

Cryorig H7

16gb Ripjaws DDR4 3000

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero z170

Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 80+ Bronze

RX 480 XFX 

Windows 10

Upgraded Hardware:

i7 8700k

16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000

ASRock z370 Extreme4 

EVGA 1070ti SC Black Edition

Samsung 860 EVO 500gb (x2)

Current Setup:

i7 8700k

Cryorig H7

16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 

ASRock z370 Extreme4

EVGA 1070ti SC Black Edition

Samsung 840 Evo 120gb

Samsung 860 EVO 500gb ( x2)

EVGA SuperNova 750 80+ Bronze

When I first installed all the new hardware, I got a post, the motherboard read everything in place and I was ready to start windows install via USB Boot. I grab my USB, plug it in, switch boot priority and it loads Windows install. I do have all 3 SSD's in at this point, and there are a ton of partitions and windows was telling me that " Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk of the GPT partition style." So I deleted all partitions ( just delete all of them ) in the windows install screen and at this point I'm left with 3 unallocated disk ( all 3 of my sss ) and then BOOM, I can install windows 10 pro at this point and it starts the install. This USB Boot drive I made back in 2016, FYI. So I walk away, it installs. I come back to a blank screen. I restart, it loads windows screen and loops, the DPC Watchdog Violation. I try over and over again, switching from booting from USB and the hard drive I selected for Windows and nothing but DPC Watchdog. So I try another USB, install RUFUS on my laptop, make a clean up to date Windows Boot ISO, throw it in, SAME ISSUE. Over and Over again. I find it hard to believe that its a hardware failure or issue because the system posts every time and it started to install windows the first time on the old windows boot USB. I also think I deleted the USB boot drive when I deleted all partitions but at this point I have made TWO need windows ISO USB boot drives.

I spent 5 hours upgrading this system and trying to figure out what the hell is going on. I have tried to unplug two of ssd ( the 500gb ) and try to just install windows on the 120gb because that drive was working on my system. The only things I can think of now are do I need to update BIOS? I will attach a picture of the version I'm running. Or is it a hardware issue? I mean, like I said, the system posts every time no issues there. The motherboard reads everything, and it started to install the first time off the USB boot ISO from 2016 ( at least that's when I made it so that's version of Windows on there ). 

Any help would be amazing. I hate getting stuck like this and hopefully its just me overlooking something simple. Let me know what other information I need to provide or pictures or anything. I'm working until 6 pm central time

Thanks a lot. 

bios1.jpg

bios2.jpg

1 minute ago, KingTdiGGiTTy said:

If you haven't updated the bios and you can, that is the most probable fix.

You could reset the CMOS. 

Just pulled ASRock site.. looks like there is a BIOS update. I've never had to do it but I could give it a swing. At this point I'll try anything..

*** Thread locked ***

Continue this in the other thread

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv