3000mhz to 3200mhz ram overclock??

1 hour ago, Bladzy said:

Good Morning Sir,

It is all done, my Bios is at 3.50 as you recommended. Everything seems to be working just fine still :) I ll play some games and see how that goes. Thank you again for helping out with that. I guess we could start overclocking my RAM soon :D

Good morning,

Sounds like everything is going great, can you download this program and click read select anyone of the spd in the list and take a screenshot and upload it.

http://www.softnology.biz/files/thphn160.zip

Internet Connection

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4.3Ghz | Asus Prime X470-Pro | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8GB) DDR-4 3000Mhz OC'd @ 3400Mhz 16-20-20-38 |

EVGA RTX 2070 8GB XC Gaming OC @ 2145Mhz Boosted/ 1925Mhz Memory | WD SN750 500GB M.2 NVME | Gigabye 240GB SSD | 
XSPC EX 360mm | Corsair XC7 RGB CPU WB | EK-Vector RTX 2080 | Alphacool Eisbecher D5 150mm Plexi | XSPC Fittings | XSPC FLX Clear 7/16" ID, 5/8" OD |
Corsair LL120 x6 | Corsair RM750x White 2018 | Corsair Commander Pro | Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE | Corsair RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion |
Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2 | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless 18,000DPI | Acer 32" 4K 60Hz HDR600 Cert. ET322QK CBMIIPZX |

Passmark Score

3dmark Score

PC Parts Picker Link to Build

Network

Netgear LBR20 LTE Router | Verizon Unlimited Prepaid Hotspot Plan

HP 2530-48G-PoEP Switch

Rasberry Pi 4 Running Pihole

Linksys Velop 3 Mesh Wifi AP's

43 minutes ago, ddennis002 said:

Good morning,

Sounds like everything is going great, can you download this program and click read select anyone of the spd in the list and take a screenshot and upload it.

Okay, done. I hope thats what you needed.

snap14122019140149.png

snap14122019140241.png

48 minutes ago, ddennis002 said:

Good morning,

4 minutes ago, Bladzy said:

snap14122019140149.png

snap14122019140241.png

OMG my pc just had a blue screen right after I shut down the programm, I dont know what to blame. Is it the programm or might it refer to me updating the bios oh noo :(

I just had like 3 bluescreens very frequently. I now used my backup point that I made earlier and unistalled the programm that I just downloaded  in safe mode. Next I ll perform a virus scan and look through the eventviewer and reliability check thing

edit: also deactivated fast startup

So since I updated my bios I got some critical hits it seems like. Those relate to fast start, so it shall be just finde if i deactivate that. Than i got an error refering to the programm i downloaded for our ram plan, but I cant find it again cauz there is just to many errors. It also shows tons of DCOM 1084 errors for different things, but that doesnt seem relevant. Also licence activation for (slui.exe) appears some times in front of the pc restarting errors (dunno what that means tho). 

But most of the times it is a faststart error, so I hope I am good now.

Edit: now that the pc is running for some time it shows some ESENT errors. ID 455 for logging and restoration. I ll copy one in here even tho I dont think its relevant. It just sticks out of the mass (but its in german)

svchost (4392,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Fehler -1023 (0xfffffc01) beim Öffnen von Protokolldatei C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

Damn it I feel bad now XD

1 hour ago, Bladzy said:

OMG my pc just had a blue screen right after I shut down the programm, I dont know what to blame. Is it the programm or might it refer to me updating the bios oh noo :(

Sorry for the delay went to boot up my laptop and nothing just got done dismantling it and i have a blown MOSFET on the DC-IN side and the battery went dead so fun fun :(

Typhoon can sometimes interfer with other programs because it is reading directly off the memory SMB. The program is widely used by reviewers and enthusiasts and is a safe program just with some hiccups sometimes.

This is how you fix ESENT error 455

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-erro-esent-455-since-update-1903/624a2548-06e5-47f4-bb99-76d6412895a0

If I pull my event log there is probably close to 300,000 entries total an unless Im having an issue effecting the machine I don't really worry about most things people are hell bent on the event viewer which is fine.

Internet Connection

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X @ 4.3Ghz | Asus Prime X470-Pro | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8GB) DDR-4 3000Mhz OC'd @ 3400Mhz 16-20-20-38 |

EVGA RTX 2070 8GB XC Gaming OC @ 2145Mhz Boosted/ 1925Mhz Memory | WD SN750 500GB M.2 NVME | Gigabye 240GB SSD | 
XSPC EX 360mm | Corsair XC7 RGB CPU WB | EK-Vector RTX 2080 | Alphacool Eisbecher D5 150mm Plexi | XSPC Fittings | XSPC FLX Clear 7/16" ID, 5/8" OD |
Corsair LL120 x6 | Corsair RM750x White 2018 | Corsair Commander Pro | Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB SE | Corsair RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion |
Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2 | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless 18,000DPI | Acer 32" 4K 60Hz HDR600 Cert. ET322QK CBMIIPZX |

Passmark Score

3dmark Score

Network

HP 2530-48G-PoEP Switch

48 minutes ago, ddennis002 said:

Sorry for the delay went to boot up my laptop and nothing just got done dismantling it and i have a blown MOSFET on the DC-IN side and the battery went dead so fun fun :(

Typhoon can sometimes interfer with other programs because it is reading directly off the memory SMB. The program is widely used by reviewers and enthusiasts and is a safe program just with some hiccups sometimes.

This is how you fix ESENT error 455

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-erro-esent-455-since-update-1903/624a2548-06e5-47f4-bb99-76d6412895a0

If I pull my event log there is probably close to 300,000 entries total an unless Im having an issue effecting the machine I don't really worry about most things people are hell bent on the event viewer which is fine.

Np mate I am thankfull that you came at all. my system experkences crashes left and right. I cant even do win defender offline. I prolly had 30 bluescreens by now. Typing from my mobile. I ll reinstall windows now

Just now, Bladzy said:

Np mate I am thankfull that you came at all. my system experiences crashes left and right. I cant even do win defender offline. I prolly had 30 bluescreens by now. Typing from my mobile. I ll reinstall windows now

Just now, Bladzy said:

Boom another bluescreen right after log in I am so sad m8

Sfc scannow and restore health said its all okay, I ll now power down and boot from my usb and reinstall windows from there

Loading system image from another drive. 

Sry m8 But I had a non functioning 24/7 crashing machine once. Never ever more wanna experience that. I am also sry for your trouble with your laptop that sucks! I wanna solve this as quick as somehow possible. And for real. It eont let me check for viruses neither offline or online. I was barely able to get my system running for 2 mins striaght. And the bluescreen alsways stated sth. different. I started it alrdy even tho it ll take ages to reinstall everything and I loose some data, but I can take that if that damn system runs like before again. I thought it might have been the chipset drivers, but unistalling them was impossible. Win broke it up all the time. 

Sry again ? there may have been a simpler way but I do not know it

1 hour ago, Bladzy said:

Sry m8 But I had a non functioning 24/7 crashing machine once. Never ever more wanna experience that. I am also sry for your trouble with your laptop that sucks! I wanna solve this as quick as somehow possible. And for real. It eont let me check for viruses neither offline or online. I was barely able to get my system running for 2 mins striaght. And the bluescreen alsways stated sth. different. I started it alrdy even tho it ll take ages to reinstall everything and I loose some data, but I can take that if that damn system runs like before again. I thought it might have been the chipset drivers, but unistalling them was impossible. Win broke it up all the time. 

Sry again ? there may have been a simpler way but I do not know it

What bluescreen errors are you getting?

Internet Connection

Passmark Score

3dmark Score

Network

HP 2530-48G-PoEP Switch

4 hours ago, ddennis002 said:

What bluescreen errors are you getting?

none anymore, i loaded an working image and thankfully by now all is fine. before i got all kinds of differnt erros some are:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

and sth with kernel, kmode and many more

1 minute ago, Bladzy said:

none anymore, i loaded an working image and thankfully by now all is fine. before i got all kinds of differnt erros some are:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

and sth with kernel, kmode and many more

Do you have any other programs that read SPD info from the RAM? Like HWinfo, corsair icue, any type of monitoring software? Burner can interfere with some other monitoring software even if they aren't running they have services that run in the background. I have heard of it before but never experienced myself. Glad you got it straightened out.

Internet Connection

Passmark Score

3dmark Score

Network

HP 2530-48G-PoEP Switch

Just now, ddennis002 said:

Do you have any other programs that read SPD info from the RAM? Like HWinfo, corsair icue, any type of monitoring software? Burner can interfere with some other monitoring software even if they aren't running they have services that run in the background. I have heard of it before but never experienced myself. Glad you got it straightened out.

Yes I am using ICue for mkeyboard and headset. It reminded me to close them and I did. Omg that may be the reason, but why did it continue bluescreening me after I deleted the programm.

Just now, Bladzy said:

Yes I am using ICue for mkeyboard and headset. It reminded me to close them and I did. Omg that may be the reason, but why did it continue bluescreening me after I deleted the programm.

please do not tell me it would have been easier lol that would kill me

ooh and I had cpuz and the hwmmonitor, but i didnt open that one for long 

Also when I reset my PC my ram had different clock speeds <2100 I might just be dumb and hit a wrong button during use...

2 minutes ago, Bladzy said:

Also when I reset my PC my ram had different clock speeds <2100 I might just be dumb and hit a wrong button during use...

Did you load the XMP profile in the BIOS back yet?

Im not sure why it happens to be honest, I know other monitoring software can interfere with each other like HWinfo64 and Corsair iCue together is a bad combo unless you disable the corsair support in HWinfo.

Internet Connection

Passmark Score

3dmark Score

Network

HP 2530-48G-PoEP Switch

On 12/13/2019 at 3:57 PM, Bladzy said:

but my motherboard has more options, for xmp ranging as high as 3600 mhz.

If those are motherboard RAM OC profiles then they aren't XMP. XMP are profiles stored on the RAM itself. It would very unusual to have move than two XMP profiles assigned to one RAM kit. AMD doesn't officially support XMP (IIRC) so they call it DOCP but they are essentially the same thing.

Motherboard OC profiles are usually used for benchmarking or "Max OC" under extreme or sub ambient cooling. Or they may be used as a guideline for the best RAM kits that you can buy which will generally use Samsung B-die or the new-ish Micron E-die. Either kit is fine for Ryzen.

That's not to say you can't use them at stock cooling. You very well could. It just depends on your kit + setup.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

45 minutes ago, ddennis002 said:

Did you load the XMP profile in the BIOS back yet?

Im not sure why it happens to be honest, I know other monitoring software can interfere with each other like HWinfo64 and Corsair iCue together is a bad combo unless you disable the corsair support in HWinfo.

I loaded the xmp profile back on yes. Well I have to use the Icue software to customize my keyboard and headset, But I do not need the mwmonitor, so I wont install that.

45 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

If those are motherboard RAM OC profiles then they aren't XMP. XMP are profiles stored on the RAM itself. It would very unusual to have move than two XMP profiles assigned to one RAM kit. AMD doesn't officially support XMP (IIRC) so they call it DOCP but they are essentially the same thing.

Motherboard OC profiles are usually used for benchmarking or "Max OC" under extreme or sub ambient cooling. Or they may be used as a guideline for the best RAM kits that you can buy which will generally use Samsung B-die or the new-ish Micron E-die. Either kit is fine for Ryzen.

That's not to say you can't use them at stock cooling. You very well could. It just depends on your kit + setup.

Actually your right, there is just one XMP profile stored, the 3000 mhz one. But it lets me decide to go even higher right below that. anyways I wont do that anymore. Just killed my windows due to my stupidity.