My first pc is a sleeper

AliceLyra

Looks really nice ? 

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

Specs list?  Also can we see a shot of the rear-IO, always fun to see the mix there since the backplate will show some new, with the rest of the rear looking old.

I don't want to dump on that PSU, but personally I would be nervous running a high transient load card like a 980 Ti on a cheaper EVGA 500W that doesn't have above 80 Plus White rating, that could be instability down the road.  (80 plus doesn't auto determine quality, but I don't know any really good EVGA PSUs that run 80-plus white, so it's more a pointer than the determining factor).

3 hours ago, LogicWeasel said:

Specs list?  Also can we see a shot of the rear-IO, always fun to see the mix there since the backplate will show some new, with the rest of the rear looking old.

I don't want to dump on that PSU, but personally I would be nervous running a high transient load card like a 980 Ti on a cheaper EVGA 500W that doesn't have above 80 Plus White rating, that could be instability down the road.  (80 plus doesn't auto determine quality, but I don't know any really good EVGA PSUs that run 80-plus white, so it's more a pointer than the determining factor).

You took a dump.......

I'm running an x58 with a solid gear 650watt. That psu is great!!!!! Rgb would be hysterical.

This Evga psu is not greatest one, but imo it’s still better than some no-brand or made-in-china-brand . I’m using it for nearly a year now and never had a problems with it so far, even with oc of cpu and gpu.

@Whiro tag or quote will do the trick 
i5 3570K @ 4.7Ghz  |  AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance  |  Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC  |  Phanteks P400S TG  (mesh panel) |  EVGA 500W1  |  Storage: Corsair 60GB SSD (boot), Gigabyte 120GB SSD, WD 2Tb HDD | Cooling: Custom loop

EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

EKWB EK Supremacy Evo , naked die

EKWB EK Thermosphere 

EKWB EK CoolStream PE 360

EKWB EK Coolstream SE 120

EKWB EK Vardar 120s  x6

EKWB EK STC Classic 10/16  x10

EKWB EK DuraClear Tubing 16/10

EKWB EK CryoFuel Acid Green

Laptop: Gigabyte G5-KC | i5 10500H | RTX 3060

WHIRO

THE FIRST OF DEATH AND DARKNESS

He feast on the dead to inherit their power

1 hour ago, Animal901 said:

You took a dump.......

I'm running an x58 with a solid gear 650watt. That psu is great!!!!! Rgb would be hysterical.

I certainly do not stand corrected.  Not sure how you beginning with mocking, then bringing up an unrelated platform and not an EVGA PSU, then bringing up RGB has anything to do with what I said.  You don't come off to me as someone who should be correcting PSU knowledge.  Care to define why you think a 500W 80-plus White EVGA psu is great for high-demand GPUs?  Or did you just want to soapbox?

52 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

I certainly do not stand corrected.  Not sure how you beginning with mocking, then bringing up an unrelated platform and not an EVGA PSU, then bringing up RGB has anything to do with what I said.  You don't come off to me as someone who should be correcting PSU knowledge.  Care to define why you think a 500W 80-plus White EVGA psu is great for high-demand GPUs?  Or did you just want to soapbox?

You built the soap box with i don't want to take a dump routine.

Unless you come up off some serious psu building credentials then you're not the one to be taking a dump on a 500watt evga.

This is LINUS tech tips and LINUS loves rgb. If you don't like it take it up with LINUS yourself.

Saying you do not stand corrected is hysterical..... happy sitting.

• 3 weeks later...

Well for those who want specs I have the asus prime x470-pto motherboard, Ryzen 2600 cpu, 16gb of ram, an intel m.2 1tb, and now an evga 980ti graphics card,... I love playing ark on it with my friends along with other games as well but right now ark is my favorite! I did have to get more fans to help keep things cool, and now it’s running perfectly!

Old workstation computer cases are often very nice looking and of good quality.

I am on a similar path upgrading 2 HP workstations xw8400 and z400 to the peek of their potential.

They will definitely have the sleeper look