Hey need help on psychology articles

Hey so i have a school finishing work and i need to choose some articles (professional articles so the author is ph.d ect) 

And i found a website that is full of them

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19361650802379748

Reading those articles cost 48$ for one day or 180$ for the whole month and i just dont have it.

Now i know this place is for tech but please guy if any of you know a source of professional articles I'll love you forever.

Also to those who are wondering my work in on "opinion between ages of the younger generation (20-30) to the older generation (40-50)" like more acceptance and ect.

Ty 

Emy

IDK if this helps but I found this site with open articles in different scientific fields, including psychology: https://doaj.org/subjects

Example: http://revistas.usil.edu.pe/index.php/pyr/article/download/162/317

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

there is a famous website for free articles.. that's pretty much illegal.. but still is usefull..

however if are you in researching for something free, take a look on google schoolar, dataset search and etc

however if your work is that, it's too generic to give an adequate answer

so..

6 hours ago, Xvaster said:

there is a famous website for free articles.. that's pretty much illegal.. but still is usefull..

however if are you in researching for something free, take a look on google schoolar, dataset search and etc

so..

My problem is that i need some sort of a university second third and ph.d one of those to be the writers

6 hours ago, Xvaster said:

so..

Ty this looks amazing ill definitely use the one you sent and go through the website ty so much ❤️

14 hours ago, James Evens said:

Take your notebook with a lan cable to the uni. The lan ports might be open to public.

I live in israel but i don't speak hebrew well and all the articles are not relevant or in hebrew

Scholarly articles

Can sometimes be found

In the author's own web page, if they

Have one. It is often the case in Economics, but I'm

Unsure whether psychologists do that too.

Best of luck!

39 minutes ago, Emiliawastakenowo said:

Ty this looks amazing ill definitely use the one you sent and go through the website ty so much ❤️

@Emiliawastakenowo we don't talk about Fight Club or we will have to kick you out of Fight Club, right @Xvaster?  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mums the word.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

What you need the articles for? Research paper? If so, how technical and how formal? If it is anything like my writing class I took in college, I would pull my source from YouTube and interview my kid sister and call these authoritative research materials. ?

Sudo make me a sandwich 

50 minutes ago, James Evens said:

Could be that humanities work different then science.

nah, most of them would have English version at least. Besides, psychology isn't exactly humanity. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 11/20/2019 at 12:39 AM, Tristerin said:

@Emiliawastakenowo we don't talk about Fight Club or we will have to kick you out of Fight Club, right @Xvaster?  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mums the word.

What ?

On 11/20/2019 at 1:15 AM, wasab said:

What you need the articles for? Research paper? If so, how technical and how formal? If it is anything like my writing class I took in college, I would pull my source from YouTube and interview my kid sister and call these authoritative research materials. ?

I need it for my school final i have half a year but i wanna be ready

On 11/20/2019 at 12:24 AM, James Evens said:

From the uni network you have access to (most) papers and search engines. Nearly all important paper are available in English.

Could be that humanities work different then science. 

Non the less finding literature is one part. The difficult part is getting access.

Thank you ill go to a high class uni ^^

On 11/20/2019 at 12:35 AM, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Scholarly articles

Can sometimes be found

In the author's own web page, if they

Have one. It is often the case in Economics, but I'm

Unsure whether psychologists do that too.

Best of luck!

I tried thank you but psychology dont really show up in there