g903 hero vs g502 lightspeed w/hero

So I am moving on from my original 2017 g903 because it is double clicking. I am looking at the new g903 w/hero sensor and the g502 lightspeed w/hero. I am really used to the g903`s design but I heard so many people love the g502. Also I am worried they havent fixed the g903 double clicking but I am not sure. Also looking at the gpro but its out of stock. Whats your opinions between the g903 and the g502? Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, -Kriss- said:

Both are good mice.

If youre playing fps then the gpro youre conidering will be better though.

is the gpro good for other things too besides fps and even productivity?

52 minutes ago, RyRyJS said:

is the gpro good for other things too besides fps and even productivity?

The G Pro wireless is basically the best wireless mouse out there (except for maybe the Razer Viper), so it is great for pretty much everything. With that being said, if you don't play a lot of FPSs the edge that the G Pro has over the G903/502 is significantly reduced. You may even prefer the G903/502 over the Pro, because they have more buttons and an infinite scroll wheel.

Just decide based on the shape/buttons/features, unless you game a lot. Then the G Pro Wireless is objectively the best choice.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402