Creating a bootable USB drive for MacOS

So i may have done some questionable things to my dear old late 2010 MacBook Air, i wanted to get the latest operating syetem (Mojave at the time) but my mac couldnt support it, so i took on the internet and downloaded a bootable file, installed it, and ignored it for the rest of time, until one day an update came out, it was for the Safari update, it installed and everything went perfectly normal, until a security update came out a few weeks later, so i installed it..and when i came back after leaving the computer, it turn it back on, and then there was a kernal panic, i coudlnt access anything from my computer, it was on a restart loop, so i had to grab my USB(remember that?) and reinstall the whole thing, but on the reinstaller it said something about the packages already installed, so that meant i had to wipe my hard drive, but then when that happened and tried reinstalling it, it still said something about the packages already installed, i wanted to downgrade to High Sierra, but i cant access my mac cuz theres no OS on it, so now im here on my PC looking for ways to install High Sierra, and get things working again..any help would be highly appreciated.

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

Do internet recovery?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

4 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

Do internet recovery?

that didnt work out..just gave me an error code..and even if i tried restarting it, it still didnt work

Can you access the macOS-Recovery system?

On 11/4/2019 at 9:34 AM, ucan said:

Can you access the macOS-Recovery system?

i can, but it just directs me me to the internet recovery thing, and forces me to install macOS Lion, and i really only wanna install High Sierra but the boot drive wont let me, it just askes for my internet connection and not the boot drive selection

Ok so update, ive got another situation, i got into Internet Recovery and im trying to install macOS Lion but when i try installing it, it says this item is temporarily unavailable, and ive tried the signing in through iCloud on the web but even the iCloud website cant load up on my mac