3900x Lian Li Tu 150 wx black

Arrogath

This is my mobility build, packing some of the most potent hardware at my disposal. I haven’t had a case with a carrying handle since my old Barton core. Probably going to shut down the RGB to keep things low key.

Due to the constrained space I don’t think a pcie gen 4 nvme drive would be able to sustain full read/write speeds since there isn’t enough space for the included heatsink. I will test with one later.

Specs

Ryzen R9 3900x

bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4

Asus Turbo RTX 2080

32gb of RGB G.Skill 3200 MHz cl 14

Crosshair VIII Impact MoBo

1tb Samsung Evo Nvme

4x 120mm bequiet 2200 rpm fans

9F8446D8-E6F7-42EC-A58C-532CDEBA1371.jpeg

2EBA096D-2791-47B3-B8EA-4E74086BE838.jpeg

ED15A0F9-758C-45A1-A123-FD0D8D1EEAA3.jpeg

3C6CF45E-1DC9-49B1-83CD-0DC655AE0BF2.jpeg

37116E48-5407-4DA9-9A9B-ECDB0E0BB3FB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Arrogath said:

I've got parts waiting that are similar. Case, cooler and motherboard are identical though.

How was the cooler install? I can image that it was pretty tight.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

This case is so sexy. 

Will probably go with an ITX build on my next project soon. Glad to see the BeQuiet fits here since I plan to get the same thing.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

21 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

I've got parts waiting that are similar. Case, cooler and motherboard are identical though.

How was the cooler install? I can image that it was pretty tight.

The cooler was actually a bit of an issue, the mounting pressure wasn't great so I ended up making mild modifications to the mounting hardware which dropped my temperatures by 10 degrees under controlled frequency loads.

• 6 months later...
On 11/3/2019 at 8:49 AM, Arrogath said:

The cooler was actually a bit of an issue, the mounting pressure wasn't great so I ended up making mild modifications to the mounting hardware which dropped my temperatures by 10 degrees under controlled frequency loads.

Hey I'm about to do a build very close to this, same board cooler and case. I was wondering what your issue with mounting was and what the modification is that you had to make. Also curious about how you got around the cooler blocking the top left motherboard screw, did you install the cooler after the motherboard?

• 6 months later...

Im doing a simular build with this TU-150 and ROG Impact VIII mainboard. Im going to use the R-9 5900x for the processor and cooling it will be the ROG Ryou 120 in push pull configuration. I was wondering can a AMD 6800xt fit in there with two fans under it. I'm using LIan Li Bora RGB fans under that card or do I need to recalibrate with slimmer fans and what would you recommend?

bora120.jpg

tu150rtx.jpg