im looking for a tablet for my dad

chibugamo

does any body have any good sugestion for a tablette im looking for something cheap but quick on simple task like loading web page 
at the time he have a old ipad i dont know what gen but it very old and not suporded by many app im looking for an upgrade and i dont want to give him the first tcheap tablet i find it take several second to load web page and it dont keep it charge. if it is big it would be great too since he is basicly blind and have trouble siing small thing.
in advance thanks a lot for your help

spec im looking for:
-easy tu use
-cheap
-big ass tablet
-if i can add a keyboard it a big plus
-fast for web browsing

sorry for the bad english it is a second language to me

Honestly? The newest iPad would be perfect. It's got a larger 10 inch screen and will have support for at least 5 years. It will do exactly what you need and only for like, 330 bucks. They also have plenty of keyboard case combos to choose from.

yeah i dont mind going with an apple but it only for web i dont think he need last years?

sorry for the bad english it is a second language to me

The Amazon Fire HD tablets are a better value than an iPad and should be more than good enough for what he's doing and I'm pretty sure there's a 10".

10 hours ago, chibugamo said:

yeah i dont mind going with an apple but it only for web i dont think he need last years?

You'll want the latest entry-level iPad since it has a larger screen than before (10.2 inches versus 9.7).  I honestly wouldn't consider anything else, since you're also looking for something easy to use, with keyboard support and good performance.

10 hours ago, RobFRaschke said:

The Amazon Fire HD tablets are a better value than an iPad and should be more than good enough for what he's doing and I'm pretty sure there's a 10".

There is a 10-inch model, but it's going to be much slower and won't have keyboard support.  It's also a narrower aspect ratio, so it won't be as good for browsing.

I'm also going to recommend the iPad, its the only tablet I would even consider. Android tablets are trash to put it politely

22 hours ago, chibugamo said:

does any body have any good sugestion for a tablette im looking for something cheap but quick on simple task like loading web page 
at the time he have a old ipad i dont know what gen but it very old and not suporded by many app im looking for an upgrade and i dont want to give him the first tcheap tablet i find it take several second to load web page and it dont keep it charge. if it is big it would be great too since he is basicly blind and have trouble siing small thing.
in advance thanks a lot for your help

spec im looking for:
-easy tu use
-cheap
-big ass tablet
-if i can add a keyboard it a big plus
-fast for web browsing

Just buy an iPad, I was considering buying one for my mom so she can FaceTime with the other family members who have iOS devices. I know she probably won't make good use of it though. She has an ebook reader already so that's covered, and she doesn't do a lot with the web.

The iPad is perfect for reading books, comics, watching video, and so forth and that's stuff you can pretty much do out of the box. Add a Netflix app or whatever service they prefer and they can use that instead of the TV.