issues with ryzen 5 2600's boost clock speed

Hey there! I'm using AMD Ryzen 5 2600 six core processor.  Which does have 3.4GHz base clock and 3.9GHz of Boost Clock! But it seems my processor doesn't go up more than 3.7GHz of boost clock. Any 2600 user here? How can I check my processors Max boost clock?? 

*My motherboard is Gigabyte B450M DS3H and GPU is Gigabyte RX  580 Gaming 8G.

Any help would be appreciated ?

Thanks in advance <3 <3

54 minutes ago, _LoneWolf_ said:

Hey there! I'm using AMD Ryzen 5 2600 six core processor.  Which does have 3.4GHz base clock and 3.9GHz of Boost Clock! But it seems my processor doesn't go up more than 3.7GHz of boost clock. Any 2600 user here? How can I check my processors Max boost clock?? 

*My motherboard is Gigabyte B450M DS3H and GPU is Gigabyte RX  580 Gaming 8G.

Any help would be appreciated ?

Thanks in advance ❤️❤️

Have you checked the temps? If they are going to high it might not boost higher because of that, if that isn’t the case you should check if your CPU is actually getting fully used, if it doenst need to go to 3,9 it might not do it, maybe your graphics card is bottlenecking your cpu in the application you use, that way it won’t need to clock higher either

single core boost is up to 3.9ghz, and multicore boost is up to 3.7ghz.  Try installing ryzen master and/or hwinfo64 they'll show you your correct clocks.

i've used prime95 software to stress the my processor. and here is the result from ryzen master. why the EDC at 99%

sadasdas.PNG

If the processor has to work it of course has demand for power. That's what that is. Percentage of Power limit. 
Would say it's all fine.