Can't log in on mobile

TempestCatto

I can't seem to login on mobile, I get a weird error.

FireFox mobile updated to latest version

Android 6.0.1

I have tried using both email and username for login, I've also tried logging in as anonymous to no avail.

Screenshot_20191022-205943.png.0328690605fe94b02f367f78cbc1ea5c.png

Are you using 2FA? Logged out and back in, works for me. Latest Firefox for Android, Android 9. And I don't think Android version is the issue. Do other browsers work?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

delete cache, and if that doesnt work try another browser?

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

13 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Are you using 2FA? Logged out and back in, works for me. Latest Firefox for Android, Android 9. And I don't think Android version is the issue. Do other browsers work?

Not using 2FA

12 hours ago, RelativeMono said:

delete cache, and if that doesnt work try another browser?

I can log in on Chrome no problem. Not sure how to delete cache however.

Are you using a password manager? If so, can you try copying the password rather than letting it autofilll.

If not, or if that doesn't work, I think clearing your cache might help - you can do that in Firefox mobile by going to settings and tapping "clear private data", then including cache and offline website data.

That error means that an invalid security token was included with your request, which could occur because a password manager erroneously included it, or because you are viewing a cached version of the page with an old security token.

HTTP/2 203

3 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Are you using a password manager? If so, can you try copying the password rather than letting it autofilll.

If not, or if that doesn't work, I think clearing your cache might help - you can do that in Firefox mobile by going to settings and tapping "clear private data", then including cache and offline website data.

That error means that an invalid security token was included with your request, which could occur because a password manager erroneously included it, or because you are viewing a cached version of the page with an old security token.

I don't use a password manager.

Cleared all cache and still get the same error. I also couldn't open the side menue by taping it, I had to rotate my screen so it would display the desktop site. (i am on a tablet btw)

Can you try logging in from this link: ?

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, TempestCatto said:

Success

However, when I opened Firefox on my tablet, I navigated to the forum and I was logged in! Idk what the hell is happening right now.

To clarify, am I right in saying that this is the summary of what has happened so far?

• You were unable to log into the forum using Firefox on your tablet (getting 2S119/1)
  • Today when you opened the forum on Firefox on your tablet, you were already logged in, despite not having managed to log in last time you tried
  • You logged out and tried the link to log in, and it worked that time

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

To clarify, am I right in saying that this is the summary of what has happened so far?

• You were unable to log into the forum using Firefox on your tablet (getting 2S119/1)
  • Today when you opened the forum on Firefox on your tablet, you were already logged in, despite not having managed to log in last time you tried
  • You logged out and tried the link to log in, and it worked that time

All correct.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:35 AM, TempestCatto said:

All correct.

I suspect, although am not sure, that it would have worked even without the link in that case because you had previously logged in. I'm not sure though, and I'm guessing that you are no longer having the issue to look into it further?

HTTP/2 203

3 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I suspect, although am not sure, that it would have worked even without the link in that case because you had previously logged in. I'm not sure though, and I'm guessing that you are no longer having the issue to look into it further?

At the moment, I'm not having issues. However I've experienced this for the past couple months now. It always seems to happen when I'm at work. The forums aren't explicitly blocked, but whenever I access them at work, I will sometimes be logged out and won't be able to log back in, with the same error message. Even when I get home I can't always log back in. Could it be something about my work network?