G430 died, please help me pick new headphones

Hi guys,

My Logitech G430 sadly died about 2 weeks ago, and I just got the 50 euros I paid for it back (RMA).

During that time I've been thinking about what sort of headset I should get to replace it.

I want something that is just as comfortable as or more comfortable than the G430 (big, soft cups and liner without too harsh of a clamp), so I thought maybe I'll just get another 430, but then I saw the 432 for the same price, which is supposed to sound better, but has a shorter cable which is annoying for me because I like to put my headphones on, sit on the couch and watch a movie, but that requires a long cable or wireless headphones.
A great microphone isn't a must, but it needs to be clear so as not to annoy my friends online

I also love listening to music, and quite like watching movies but I know literally nothing about audio, but I want something that sounds better than the G430. I have no idea what to get.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a headset that sounds good, is comfortable and preferably has a long cable/wireless connection and surround sound. My budget is around 50 euros, but if it's really good I could go up to 90 at the very highest.

Sorry for the long post but headsets are very important to me because I plan to use them for atleast a few years.

Thanks for your advice.

Edit:

After some thinking, I've got some more "requirements"

I would really like for the headphones to be wireless and look quite discrete so I can wear them in class or on public transport without feeling like a dunce

Edit:

Here's a list of headsets I'm considering. I'd love to get some feedback on this list

https://tweakers.net/gallery/858655/inventaris/

Which of these headsets is the BEST?

If you have enough money, beats are awesome for relaxing and have very good sound quality. there expensive tho.

Just now, RespectTheDrip said:

If you have enough money, beats are awesome for relaxing and have very good sound quality. there expensive tho.

True, but even I know for a fact that there are better options in the same price range. Also I don't have a lot of money to spend.

Still thanks for taking the time to help me :)

3 minutes ago, RespectTheDrip said:

Beats are trash tbh. You can get much better headphones for the same price. 

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

I would recommend hyperx cloud. I love my pair of hyperx cloud II. 

How comfortable are those?

Do they also not touch your ears and just lightly clamp to your head? I know it's a dumb question but I really hate it when headphones touch or rub the outside of my ear

1 minute ago, Yasin40 said:

Do they also not touch your ears and just lightly clamp to your head? I know it's a dumb question but I really hate it when headphones touch or rub the outside of my ear

They are quite comfy. Much more comfortable than my mx50s. I think they did very well to make it fairly adjustable as well. 

as a person who had almost the exact same situation (although i broke mine in a gamer moment) i reccomend the SteelSeries Arctis 5 headset

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

5 minutes ago, Yasin40 said:

Always used a pair of cloud II headphones, were very comfortable and sounded good. The best part was they required no extra vendor software to use the USB soundcard.