How do i remove scratches from my phone?

So I've bought new Huawei p smart z and im pretty happy with it. However after few weekw ive already scratched the back since its plastic. Its not that bad mostly micro scratches but its annoying. Is there a way i can polish those off or something. 

The only solution I can think of is replacing the back since I don't think polish will work... ?

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

get a skin.

the back of my xperia is super scratched (also plastic) and i'm probably just going to stick a skin on it.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

But i dont want to do that since ive bought it 2 weeks ago and are you sure polishing will not work its plastic

Just now, Arika S said:

get a skin.

the back of my xperia is super scratched (also plastic) and i'm probably just going to stick a skin on it.

Id like to get a skin but there is non for my phone if you've got any links plese give me 

3 minutes ago, Hopeshadowninja1111 said:

Id like to get a skin but there is non for my phone if you've got any links plese give me 

then it sounds like you just need to get a case.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

14 minutes ago, Hopeshadowninja1111 said:

So I've bought new Huawei p smart z and im pretty happy with it. However after few weekw ive already scratched the back since its plastic. Its not that bad mostly micro scratches but its annoying. Is there a way i can polish those off or something. 

m8 why aren't you using a wallet case? it's the cheapest  best protection for your phone.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Huawei phone should come with protector by default right?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Just now, Hopeshadowninja1111 said:

I dont like cases, makes my phone bulky 

Well you don't have to buy D-brand, any stick on vinyl material from ebay/amazon should do fine, but ya you can't really buff plastic, and it's just going to get scratched again in the future anyways.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

5 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Huawei phone should come with protector by default right?

My didnt come with a clear case it came with a screen protector only. This model comes with case only in some county's 

7 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Well you don't have to buy D-brand, any stick on vinyl material from ebay/amazon should do fine, but ya you can't really buff plastic, and it's just going to get scratched again in the future anyways.

Then i have to cut it myself and i may scratch it even more

16 minutes ago, Hopeshadowninja1111 said:

Then i have to cut it myself and i may scratch it even more

https://www.moutfitters.com/styleskins/huawei-p-smart-z

google search of <"phone name"> + <skin> gave results for options. they will cost a little tho. like skins allways do, but you dont have to deal with scratches and you get something that looks sweet.