Mechanical keyboard under £100 for typing

oskanator378

Hi,

I am looking for a decent enough mechanical keyboard (preferably cherry mx blue or similar) for use at work, the limitation being that they have a £100 limit, does anyone have any suggestions to help me in my quest?

Cheers :)

17 minutes ago, oskanator378 said:

Hi,

I am looking for a decent enough mechanical keyboard (preferably cherry mx blue or similar) for use at work, the limitation being that they have a £100 limit, does anyone have any suggestions to help me in my quest?

Cheers :)

No size preference? Must it be full size or not? Assuming you want full size and you are focused on quality not gimmicks, get this : https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3564 superb quality, keycaps they use are one of the best you can get. Fits your budget. BTW mx blue is a very loud switch, consider getting silent reds if sound levels might be an issue.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

34 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

No size preference? Must it be full size or not? Assuming you want full size and you are focused on quality not gimmicks, get this : https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3564 superb quality, keycaps they use are one of the best you can get. Fits your budget. BTW mx blue is a very loud switch, consider getting silent reds if sound levels might be an issue.

My size preference would definitely be for full size, but I can see that being an issue. I am focused on the quality of the keys, I will even forego RGB for it. Issue with the Leopold you suggest is that it is over my budget including shipping to the UK :/. I'm fine with the noise I think, but browns are also in consideration.

21 minutes ago, oskanator378 said:

My size preference would definitely be for full size, but I can see that being an issue. I am focused on the quality of the keys, I will even forego RGB for it. Issue with the Leopold you suggest is that it is over my budget including shipping to the UK :/. I'm fine with the noise I think, but browns are also in consideration.

So it must be under 100, shipping included then? You did not specify that at first.

@oskanator378 You could get this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-MasterKeys-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01ITE941Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=cooler+mmaster+masterkeys+pro+l&qid=1571392553&sr=8-1-spellit's not technically full size, but it has numpad that you can toggle on and off that it works as nav cluster or as num pad, even has white lighting, and with uk shipping should be 101 pounds or so. Then order pbt keycaps of alliexpress for around 15 pounds later down the line, they are very good quality, just make sure that they are pbt double shot caps and you are in business.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

27 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

So it must be under 100, shipping included then? You did not specify that at first.

@oskanator378 You could get this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Master-MasterKeys-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01ITE941Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=cooler+mmaster+masterkeys+pro+l&qid=1571392553&sr=8-1-spellit's not technically full size, but it has numpad that you can toggle on and off that it works as nav cluster or as num pad, even has white lighting, and with uk shipping should be 101 pounds or so. Then order pbt keycaps of alliexpress for around 15 pounds later down the line, they are very good quality, just make sure that they are pbt double shot caps and you are in business.

Thank you very much for the help :) Sorry for not specifying that at first!