Whats the right phone for me?

ManosMax13

I have both a pc and a tablet so I just need a phone to listen to music,photograph stuff like homework from the board of the school and other things like that. So these are the features that I want my new selfphone to have...

1. Good Camera

2. Being able to take a picture or start voice recording without unlocking the device.

3. No notch if possible.

4. Very good specs so it will last for a while.

5. Pretty afordable like the pocophone was back when it came out.(I dont want the pocophone because of the notch)

These are not in a spesific order. Also just to give you an idea that I really dont need a smartphone to be my main device, I was thinking of buing a SIM compatible smartwatch and using that.

Thanks

no notch? get a mi9t or vivo v17 with the popup camera. everything else you listed is standard in most phones today.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

no notch? get a mi9t or vivo v17 with the popup camera. everything else you listed is standard in most phones today.

Yeah im thinking either the mi9t or mi95 pro. How can I do number 2 on that device tho?

1 minute ago, ManosMax13 said:

Yeah im thinking either the mi9t or mi95 pro. How can I do number 2 on that device tho?

Yes you can slide to the right in Xiaomi phones to get to the camera without unlocking.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

Yes you can slide to the right in Xiaomi phones to get to the camera without unlocking.

can do this for other apps?

no. only for camera.