Choosing a Graphics card

Hazard3695

So i am upgrading my graphics card from a 710 2GB to a 1050/1060 4-6GB and my friend recommended i should get a Radeon RX MSI graphics card as he is running it but i dont think it will run with motherboard as i have a DQ67SW motherboard a rubbish motherboard i was thinking of building all new pc piece by piece but my friends think no cause i will be stuck with trash PC in mean time i said but by next year i will have a fully functional water cooled pc i need help deciding thanks.

Rx 580=gtx 1060 

If you want budget then amd

If you want features like shadow play and stuff then Nvidia 

It all depends on what you want because didn't mention which Rx card 

7 hours ago, Hazard3695 said:

So i am upgrading my graphics card from a 710 2GB to a 1050/1060 4-6GB and my friend recommended i should get a Radeon RX MSI graphics card as he is running it but i dont think it will run with motherboard as i have a DQ67SW motherboard a rubbish motherboard i was thinking of building all new pc piece by piece but my friends think no cause i will be stuck with trash PC in mean time i said but by next year i will have a fully functional water cooled pc i need help deciding thanks.

GO for 1660 Ti for budget built. But if you got enough money you also can avail the RTX 2060 Super or RTX 2060. 

23 hours ago, Tegos said:

Correct. The RX 580 and the GTX 1060 are very on par in terms of overall performance. The biggest difference is that the 580 is 8GB while the 1060 is 6GB.

Depends on the model there are some that are 4gb 

The DQ67SW supports onboard graphics. This allows for integrated graphics when paired with a compatible CPU that supports them. Integrated graphics are a cheap alternative to using a graphics card, but should be avoided when frequently using modern applications or games that require intense graphical processing. There are 1 PCIe x16 slots on this motherboard. This means it is perfectly capable of accommodating the latest graphics cards, although it is important to try and use a graphics card with the same graphics card interface of Not sure, as anything below will not reach the motherboard's potential, and anything above will have its performance slashed to the bandwidth maximum of the DQ67SW's Not sure. The DQ67SW does not support multiple graphics cards via Nvidia SLI or AMD Crossfire.

Source: http://www.pc-specs.com/mobo/Intel/Intel_DQ67SW/450

I like to play games and eat cookies.

I also build and sell gaming computers.