Blue snowball ice not working

Str8Anonymous

Hello I would like some help because my blue snowball ice is not working anymore one morning I woke up turned my pc on and went to talk to some of my friends on discord and my mic was not working the red light is on but it’s not picking up anything? Any help would be good 

unplug it and plug it back in, i have had some odd issues like that with mine too

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

17 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

unplug it and plug it back in, i have had some odd issues like that with mine too

Sadly I have already tried that :(

this sounds more like an issue with discord to me, I get this all the time. I usually just restart discord and unplug my headset and plug it back in.

If that doesn't work I restart my PC.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

5 minutes ago, mxk said:

this sounds more like an issue with discord to me, I get this all the time. I usually just restart discord and unplug my headset and plug it back in.

If that doesn't work I restart my PC.

I don’t think it’s discord I go into system sounds or what ever it is called and check if my mic is picking anything up it is not :(

45 minutes ago, Str8Anonymous said:

I don’t think it’s discord I go into system sounds or what ever it is called and check if my mic is picking anything up it is not :(

hmmm your mic might be a lemon, but how long have you had it?

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

Go to the sound settings in Windows and make sure the mic volume isn't set to 0. 

:)