i7-7700k WONT GO ABOVE 4.18 ghz speed

Hi,

im here for the first time and with a extremely anoying problem. Till today i had my i7-7700k overclocked at 4.8 ghz. Today i changed my GPU from gtx 1060 6gb to rtx 2060 super. And after playing for a while i saw my CPU wont speed up above 4.18 ghz, but in the bios it was overclocked at 4.8 ghz??? I run several benchmarks and it made 100% utilization and droped the speed instead of going to 4.8 ghz. It went down to 3.8ghz. It never happend before. The speed was always as much as i set it in bios. It was 4.79 or 4.8 solid. And now it wont go up 4.2ghz and it even drops belov 4.0ghz. Im desperated and dont know what to do help me gentlemen.
Best regards from slovenia

If someone from the LLT team wants to voluenter to connect to my pc with teamviewer and tries to fix itl be amazing.

forlinus.png

What PSU? Might not be able to handle the load.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Corsair vs550? U think the cpu and gpu are draining to much wattage ? and it wont overclock my cpu ?

20 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

What PSU? Might not be able to handle the load.

If the PSU couldn't take it the PC should crash

19 minutes ago, AoSXKEBAB said:

Corsair vs550? U think the cpu and gpu are draining to much wattage ? and it wont overclock my cpu ?

550 watts is twice what you need, even though the VS is not that good. However, have you used any software other than task manager to validate the clock speeds? It has a bad habit of being wrong. 

also make sure to quote us so we see your responses.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

550 watts is twice what you need, even though the VS is not that good. However, have you used any software other than task manager to validate the clock speeds? It has a bad habit of being wrong. 

also make sure to quote us so we see your responses.

Oh. I used this 2:

cpuz.png

hwmonitor.png

17 minutes ago, AoSXKEBAB said:

Oh. I used this 2:

Ok so when you set a different overclock in the BIOS like 4.3 or 4.5 do you get a difference?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Ok so when you set a different overclock in the BIOS like 4.3 or 4.5 do you get a difference?

If u dont mind. Im going to sleep atm. Its past 1 morning XD here in slovenia. Im gona message u again tomorow.  I will try to overclock it to 4.3 and 4.5 and send u the results. Best regards and thanks for now

7 hours ago, AoSXKEBAB said:

If u dont mind. Im going to sleep atm. Its past 1 morning XD here in slovenia. Im gona message u again tomorow.  I will try to overclock it to 4.3 and 4.5 and send u the results. Best regards and thanks for now

Im all awake and turned on the pc. Well suprisingly it all works and i did nothing. Its overclocked as its supposed to be and it didnt drop any % of speed during prime95. I dont know what to do if it happens again that it wont go up 4.2ghz. 

5 mins.png

prime.png

8 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Some mobos are able to see if the input voltage is sagging and limit/reduce draw

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

3 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Some mobos are able to see if the input voltage is sagging and limit/reduce draw

Well im runing the pc for 11 hours now. 5 hours was prime95 and now black ops 4 on max.. it works flawlesly.. i dont want to restart it maybe itll set it to 4.2 again :(