60 ping cant fix my internet please help

Killer176

ok so i live in Canada and i use to be with internet provider called show and my internet was great i have speeds of 300mps and ping as low as 10ms in games, now this was great antel our contract ended and we switched to a new provider with slower speeds witch it ok but the real problem is my ping no matter what i dont my ping gose to 150ms in game and i try everything contacting the provider, only plugging in my computer, changing the DNS server, resetting the modem. nothing worked so i really hopping someone here can help me 

8 minutes ago, stevekiler176 said:

ok so i live in Canada and i use to be with internet provider called show and my internet was great i have speeds of 300mps and ping as low as 10ms in games, now this was great antel our contract ended and we switched to a new provider with slower speeds witch it ok but the real problem is my ping no matter what i dont my ping gose to 150ms in game and i try everything contacting the provider, only plugging in my computer, changing the DNS server, resetting the modem. nothing worked so i really hopping someone here can help me 

Sounds like the problem is with your ISP and if so, there's nothing you can do about it. You'll just have to keep pestering them to do something about it.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

20 minutes ago, stevekiler176 said:

You can:

1) Keep pestering them and hope they care enough to do something about it (They won't)

2) Switch ISP's (Maybe..)

3) Stop caring because 150ms isn't really that horrible, it's just not ideal.

4) Move somewhere else

5) Write to whatever canada's governing body is for this sort of thing and hope they care (They won't)

I know, it sucks. Don't waste your time doing things that won't get you anywhere though, do something more valuable.