Ducky keyboards good or bad?

Hey Linus Tech Tips,

I was wondering what you guys think of Ducky Channels Cherry MX keyboards?  Are they good are they bad?  I was looking at them and they seemed in my price range for a mechanical keyboard. What do you guys think?

CPU: Core i7 4770k, RAM: 8GB DDR3 GSkill Ripjaws X, PSU: OCZ 700W, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X, Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl, Cooler: Noctua NH-D14

Great.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ducky are one of the best.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

they are good. often recomended by slick and other members here.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

What about Ducky shine 3?

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Do you guys have a link to a store that sells Ducky keyboards?  I thought about getting their zero series cherry mx red or blacks boards.

CPU: Core i7 4770k, RAM: 8GB DDR3 GSkill Ripjaws X, PSU: OCZ 700W, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X, Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl, Cooler: Noctua NH-D14

ducky shine 3 = 105 keys of perfection 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

They are arguably some of the best boards out there.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

any links to stores that sell duckys products?

Ducky keyboard have different level.

You have to choose what kind of function you want.

where do you live?

U.S.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Do you guys have a link to a store that sells Ducky keyboards?  I thought about getting their zero series cherry mx red or blacks boards.

Why a zero? why not the shine 3 

Why a zero? why not the shine 3 

It's cheaper and I don't need fancy backlit keys.  As long as the mechanical keyboard does it's job properly I'm all fine. The cherry mx keyboard could be beige for all I care and as long as it was durable and good I would love it.

I'm waiting for the WASD CODE with Clears to release soon. Was gonna buy the Shine but it costs more than the CODE will and I've had great experience with WASD so far. 

It's cheaper and I don't need fancy backlit keys.  As long as the mechanical keyboard does it's job properly I'm all fine. The cherry mx keyboard could be beige for all I care and as long as it was durable and good I would love it.

I don't suggest you buy the zero series. The quality is bad than Shine series.

I don't suggest you buy the zero series. The quality is bad than Shine series.

Thanks for the info!  As I stated before I'm mainly concerned about quality and function.  aesthetics come second.

they are among the best! :)   

I have a tkl 

but good luck buying one in the configuration that you want..  that seems the most difficult part.