B450 board for Ryzen 3600

Hi, I want to build a new Micro Atx PC with a Ryzen 3600 and I can't figure out what Motherboard should I get, X570 are too much expensive for me and I don't need the upgrades that come with those. I found out that B450 boards can also work just fine, this is my first build with a Ryzen CPU so I must update the bios without a CPU. I found 2 boards that are Ryzen 3000 ready out of the box and i need help choosing between them:

Asrock B450M/AC

MSI PRO B450 PRO-VDH MAX

i know that the Asrock Motherboard is compatible with the Asrock RGB software but i cant seem to find information about the MSI board and if its compatible with MSI Mystic RGB software, i want to connect RGB RAM and RGB case fans, so it important to me.

Thank you very much!

B450 tomahawk. or B450 Steel legend

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

31 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

B450 tomahawk. or B450 Steel legend

He wants microATX.

@TheSnipingViper

i suppose out of those 2 options the MSI MAX.

Board. 

But, if it doesn’t have to be microATX, then I would suggest what wolfycapt suggested the B450 tomahawk 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

The micro atx version of the tomahawk is the mortar. Also, I haven't heard that the steel legend is ryzen 3000 compatible out of the box.

1 hour ago, TheSnipingViper said:

Hi, I want to build a new Micro Atx PC with a Ryzen 3600 and I can't figure out what Motherboard should I get, X570 are too much expensive for me and I don't need the upgrades that come with those. I found out that B450 boards can also work just fine, this is my first build with a Ryzen CPU so I must update the bios without a CPU. I found 2 boards that are Ryzen 3000 ready out of the box and i need help choosing between them:

Asrock B450M/AC

MSI PRO B450 PRO-VDH MAX

i know that the Asrock Motherboard is compatible with the Asrock RGB software but i cant seem to find information about the MSI board and if its compatible with MSI Mystic RGB software, i want to connect RGB RAM and RGB case fans, so it important to me.

Thank you very much!

B450 carbon or ASUs b450 f

also regarding bios update you should be able to get the shop wherever you buy from to do it for you for free. Scan.co.uk did it free for me + they always throw in free shipping.