HP Spectre x360 Pen Input Skipping / Stuttering

My HP spectre laptop ( HP Spectre x360 13-ae0xx ) from 2018 seems to always skip and stutter when I'm writing things with my pen (a wacom bamboo stylus). It does this 50/50 of the time I'd say and is especially frustrating when I'm writing things in class etc. Sometimes it works beautifully and other times I can barely write a word without it cutting out and looking like the words are broken up. I attached a pic of me writing in onenote 2016. Are there solutions to this? Or do I need to use some other software? How can I make my pen stop skipping and stuttering?

skipping.png

Could you try the pen on a different laptop, or a different pen on your laptop, to see where the issue comes from? :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

I've tried it with the newest model of the surface pen. It seems to stutter less, but still stutters a bit here and there. Maybe 85% fine, 15% stutter.