I will build you a PC, seriously. - ROG Rig Reboot Announcement

James

Seeing everyone posting there videos. I am tempted to do the same. It is an international Entry. 

Last year's video submission time says "12 months ago" and when I saw the 3 winners video it says "10 months ago"

So, I'm guessing that it might take about 2 months or more because last years participants were 2086 and this year's are 3678.

So yeah maybe 2+ months :3

i guess............

28 minutes ago, Rafatjeff said:

Last year's video submission time says "12 months ago" and when I saw the 3 winners video it says "10 months ago"

So, I'm guessing that it might take about 2 months or more because last years participants were 2086 and this year's are 3678.

So yeah maybe 2+ months :3

i guess............

You should consider video production time. It's impossible to make the video immediately right after they decide who wins.

3 hours ago, WhatsUpWith_Rey said:

I joined the competition with this video and I really hope I can meet the people at Linus Media Group. Who knows maybe he has the same sense of humor as I do. The character was supposed to be a scientist explaining the problems with my PC . Hope you enjoy ! 

PS : Dual core AMD, 4 gb of RAM and Gtx 650 here.

Good job ?? Liked the rimes, made me laugh ? props for the Seinfeld outro ✌️?

Edited by Northbound

Can you rate my video? I hope you guys like it. Everyone pretty much posts here so i think i should too, i changed a thing or two around. You should turn captions on.

6 hours ago, The12th Unique said:

I don't know the audio is really bad. 

cmon i dont have 5000$ for good camera and audio lmao 
i would spend them all on the pc 

?

So I went and applied for the ROG Rig reboot and I was wondering how the winners will know when they have been picked, I was also thinking how they will be picked, can I please have some explanation to this

59 minutes ago, Spencer Schumacher said:

Hello just wondering how do we find out if we win? Also how long does reviewing take?

I think it must take like a week or two because this year is a big one with more than 3500 entries. But more than last year definitely. ?

Hey Linus another thing I just wanted to say Is that I have an old GPU.When I meet you I will bring it for you. So you can make a video or something. :)

D1CD67FB-0611-4B7B-B683-3FC9AC6B269F.jpeg

B80EC862-AF07-41CC-9EA3-C777F40CA80F.jpeg

5E38DB07-86F3-4966-B230-86AAA38EBF35.jpeg

9 hours ago, Wraith Cinematics said:

So I went and applied for the ROG Rig reboot and I was wondering how the winners will know when they have been picked, I was also thinking how they will be picked, can I please have some explanation to this

Not to be rude or anything but can you look at page 21 or 20 or 19 or 18 or really any other page to see how 100 people asked that before you so you dont have to ask it again? :)

@JamesDoes my video follow all the rules and is it elegible? I really put a lot of time and effort into it and I don't want to waste it all for a wrong hashtag or something

24 minutes ago, Butter Bean said:

@JamesDoes my video follow all the rules and is it elegible? I really put a lot of time and effort into it and I don't want to waste it all for a wrong hashtag or something

You do know you can't enter anymore, it ended like a week ago or something, they're looking at all of the submissions now

45 minutes ago, TTQGaming said:

You do know you can't enter anymore, it ended like a week ago or something, they're looking at all of the submissions now

Thanks, I know, in fact I already submitted the video in the gleam site, I was asking just a confirmation in case I need to modify something on YouTube

https://youtu.be/XF_34Y9FqNY

So, i've been feeling kinda stressed course like everyone I really want to win, I figured I might as well post my entry for the contest somewhere anyone can see seeing how it just got butried under everyone else's videos on YouTube...

Hope you enjoy, I worked on this video like nothing ever in my life 

I just hope someone other than me watches the video 

Hey guys, I put an insane amount of time on making my video. Could you please check it out? Feedback would really be appreciated from the bottom of my heart.

(PD: I submitted it on time ;D)

On 10/2/2019 at 8:25 AM, Gowage said:

Oh really, watch my video and cringe at my AMD A XP!!!

Touché my dude 

On 10/1/2019 at 4:26 PM, komo_cakeps said:

you think that's bad? my dad is still using pentium 4 2.8ghz and 2gb ram just for youtube. if its just for worst rig I already won.

Idk, my rig isn't great. That CPU is probably the best part of my rig ? 

8 minutes ago, GameProElite said:

Idk, my rig isn't great. That CPU is probably the best part of my rig ? 

You all have it way better than me. Just watch my video and you'll prove me right.

On 10/1/2019 at 4:52 PM, OMGKURT115 said:

When do they announce winners?

3 hours ago, MaxRayder said:

Hey guys, I put an insane amount of time on making my video. Could you please check it out? Feedback would really be appreciated from the bottom of my heart.

Like it good luck bro

34 minutes ago, DanielBRo said:

Like it good luck bro

Thank you brother! I really appreciate it,

Let's hope for the best!

That video took me so much work, specially since the things I had to use for filming and editing were borrowed from friends and family, since as you might guess my PC couldn't keep up to the point that I didn't even try installing video editing software XD

4 hours ago, MaxRayder said:

this is amazing 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:10 PM, The12th Unique said:

I uploaded my video as unlisted, but sent the unlisted link in the entry. Would this be okay? perhaps its too little too late at this point if i did anything wrong

Cheers