I will build you a PC, seriously. - ROG Rig Reboot Announcement

James
1 minute ago, ryoram said:

just updated my response lol

unfortunately if you win you have to go to Canada so you will be disqualified then and they will probably pick a different winner :/ 

can you rate mine?

Here is the Video.

16 minutes ago, ArduinoMaster123 said:

"Countries Excluded: Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, Czech Republic"  sorry bro :/ read ToS

Why is Portugal excluded? What the hell?

1 minute ago, ArduinoMaster123 said:

unfortunately if you win you have to go to Canada so you will be disqualified then and they will probably pick a different winner :/ 

can you rate mine?

Here is the Video.

why would i get disqualified, the terms go by nationality or address? Cuz i have a address in Austria and Hungary and i am hungarian BTW your vid is better than others videos thats for sure

7 hours ago, Yanashydo said:

Same here, I noticed, that I made the typo in the subs ?‍♂️

I'm just going to what bad will it do

Spent too long on this, don't really need to win just wanted to have fun and shoot for making a funny video and learn how to use Video Editing software.

Edited by AEvo86
Formatting

41 minutes ago, ryoram said:

why would i get disqualified, the terms go by nationality or address? Cuz i have a address in Austria and Hungary and i am hungarian BTW your vid is better than others videos thats for sure

I mean you have a "loop hole" :) and thanks i like your video too hope you win

47 minutes ago, AEvo86 said:

Spent too long on this, don't really need to win just wanted to have fun and shoot for making a funny video and learn how to use Video Editing software.

thats quite a nice video you got there

well yeah cuz i am only a hungarian who studies in austria so ... i have massive luck :D

37 minutes ago, ryoram said:

well yeah cuz i am only a hungarian who studies in austria so ... i have massive luck :D

I am kinda certain, it is not about your nationality, but rather the point of current residence. 

13 minutes ago, Yanashydo said:

I am kinda certain, it is not about your nationality, but rather the point of current residence. 

well guess only time can tell, if not then i just use my secondary address

Here is my entry! this took a good amount of time to shoot and about 16 or so hours to edit, not to mention the turtle render speed of my brother's laptop that I used to edit this video.

I have been a long time fan of LTT, but this is actually my first time participating in the forums. I wanted to drop in my video and share it with you all. I spent a lot of time working on it:

I just look and there are around 3.4 k submissions, this is madness, if they hit 3.6k they will take aproximately 60 hours to review everysingle video, i hardly think they are going to make it rigth away, so i think they will take around 10 working days to select the winners.

BTW. this is my video

On 9/20/2019 at 12:51 PM, James said:

ROG Rig Reboot has returned! We're working with ASUS ROG once again to find out who has the worst PC, and then fly three (un)lucky winners to our office in Canada to build a new one. Simply create a short video telling us why your PC sucks, and why you need a new one more than anyone else!

Enter at https://lmg.gg/8KVPF

Where will the winners be announced?

So Are you supposed to say somewhere on your submission, whether its in the video or description, where you are from? I see a lot of entries that don't say where they are from.

TheStair

16 minutes ago, MarshMonster300 said:

So Are you supposed to say somewhere on your submission, whether its in the video or description, where you are from? I see a lot of entries that don't say where they are from.

i wrote it in the description,i was more focused on saying why i should win, IMO. PLus, is not a requirement to explicit say in your video where you are from.

4 minutes ago, RenatoAFR said:

i wrote it in the description,i was more focused on saying why i should win, IMO. PLus, is not a requirement to explicit say in your video where you are from.

Yes, but I feel like that is going to be a lot of wasted time for them to just guess whether you are from North America, International, or from an excluded country. So I think it was supposed to be stated whether you were an international entry or not. IDK but that was kinda my take.

TheStair

1 hour ago, Robert J. said:

Where will the winners be announced?

Likely a video and Social Media. The winners will find out privately first before it's made public.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Got mine in just under the wire, bit rough without proper internet but just had to do one to represent The Bahamas.

Tried something a little less conventional, hopefully it gets a pass.

The Stream After The Storm

Best of luck to everyone who enters!

This took awhile to make. Hope you enjoy the song and my gangsta grandma

Hello from Japan!

So many amazing videos @@ 

Is the number of views, likes/dislikes going to be one of the criteria guys?

Thanks for watching my video ???

On 9/26/2019 at 11:39 PM, camjocotem said:

Woah, there's nearly 2000 entries.

It's crazy to think if you had everyone at LMG reviewing the entries you could get through them in around 90 minutes.

Now that the competition has ended, it would take one person 61.3 hours to get through all 3678 entries if they were all exactly one minute, how many people are going to be judging it?

5 hours ago, camjocotem said:

I finally entered :') 

..........I feel so cringe about my video xD

Same, my video is soo bad because I had to edit it I school computers and use “voice memos” on iPhone to record the voice! The camera that I recorded it with doesn’t have a mic so I had to lip sync it and did a terrible job as well. I cringed when I looked at my video.