I will build you a PC, seriously. - ROG Rig Reboot Announcement

James
5 minutes ago, SlimyPython said:

on the link in the post

this: Enter at https://lmg.gg/8KVPF

I forgot to add #ROGRigReboot19  in the video but i have added it later after hours..is it okay?

Can I enter for a friend? He desperately wants a PC, but he doesn't have any idea how to build one, create videos, or has the ability to fly to Canada on his own (REALLY strict parents). I also assume that minors can enter since it's not explicitly banned?

hi james,can i have multiple entries ??  

and am under 18 so if i enter and win does the flight include a extra seat for parents because i can't travel on my own (not in usa) 

sorry anther extra one : there are 3 categories does that mean 3 winners from every category or one from each ??

18 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

my PC sucks because it's only running a gtx 1070 and i need rtx 2080 ti pls i want to win very badly and build a PC with linus

/s

Good luck to the people who decide to enter!

has a gtx 1070 and needs a new computer when i have a 2012 laptop with intergrated graphics

EDIT: not trying to be whats a word that aint rude? mean just trying to shed a little perspective

18 hours ago, James said:

ROG Rig Reboot has returned! We're working with ASUS ROG once again to find out who has the worst PC, and then fly three (un)lucky winners to our office in Canada to build a new one. Simply create a short video telling us why your PC sucks, and why you need a new one more than anyone else!

Enter at https://lmg.gg/8KVPF

Is this competition for world wide?

Just now, Harish Arya said:

Yes, there is one category for winners outside of the US and Canada

1 minute ago, Harish Arya said:

There’s one international winner so yeah.

20 hours ago, James said:

ROG Rig Reboot has returned! We're working with ASUS ROG once again to find out who has the worst PC, and then fly three (un)lucky winners to our office in Canada to build a new one. Simply create a short video telling us why your PC sucks, and why you need a new one more than anyone else!

Enter at https://lmg.gg/8KVPF

My creative genius can't be compacted into a minute. Will my suggestion still be looked at?

My creative genius can't be compacted into a minute. Will my suggestion still be looked at?

Colton said that any entire  over 60 sec will  immediately disqualified ig it's because they have to look at every entire so they really can't have it more than that there is already over 400 entries that's over 400 minutes ig you can see the point here   

Im 17 years old can i still come, i haven't traveled somewhere out of my country Bulgaria, my English is not that good (you can probably can tell) I'm just non experienced with that stuff 

All of you guys are children against my rig  has the power of whole galaxy 

I have made a video but just curious, are you guys looking at every single one sent? Would my video be looked at?I have made a video but just curious, are you guys looking at every single one sent? Would my video be looked at?

21 hours ago, Alixsep said:

"LLT stands for low level tard, He's gay,"

LTT stands for LinusTechTips and he's straight.

"Because no girl is in his team what the fuck? Yeah,"

His wife (Yvonne) is the CFO. Other women include Max who left and Jan (?) from accounting (?) in the Secret Shopper video series.

This rest of the video is you complaining about what he does and how expensive the parts are. Good production though.

i3-9100F | Asus Prime C370 | 16GB EVGA Super OC DDR4 | Gigabyte GTX 1650 ITX | 120GB Inland SSD | 1TB HDD | Carbide 175R | CoolerMaster 500W

If I win, could I wait for like week or two for passport and then fly to canada.

22 hours ago, James said:

Must be old enough to walk and talk on your own. 

Actually, Its 13, My little brothers who are 3 can walk and talk on their own and i don't think they'd be entering because they can't because the minimal age is 13

6 hours ago, Sopai said:

cool i hope i can win one, but i doubt it because my vid is ugly hahah

too right pal, 

anyways, enough of quoting people.

During ROG Rig reboot 2018, the people were shown playing games like CS:GO on a ROG Swift monitor

The competition says 'you get to keep the rig'

does that also mean the monitor?

Linus I wanted to say the gleam competition wouldn’t work for me if you any lmg or other forum members know how to fix this please let me know I spent all day recording and editing my submission ?

Can I confirm the bottom age limit on the ROG rig reboot for this year because James says if you can walk and talk (I can ) but I’m not yet 13 like gleam says you have to be

The ability to travel with a guardian if under a certain age (if required) is about it.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Alas, i doubt this is rigged. but its 3 people, ASUS is a company and they can't just shove a 2080ti through everyone's letter box

Just now, Doubledekercouch said:

Alas, i doubt this is rigged. but its 3 people, ASUS is a company and they can't just shove a 2080ti through everyone's letter box

by this i mean we can't expect to just win, theres people like me who literally spent £0.00 making the video and other entrants who are the kids of doctor's who can afford like £50 budget for the video

Well, i am an entrant in this, probably not gonna win but...

the prize details show 'you get to keep the rig'

the entrants are shown playing CS:GO and that on an ROG monitor

Do the winners also get to keep the monitor?

7 minutes ago, Doubledekercouch said:

Do the winners also get to keep the monitor?

Yes, the video mentioned prizes including new Asus peripherals. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.