ASRock B450M PRO 4 vs MSI B450M PRO-VDH Plus

bybrown

Hi guys,

I started a topic here about mobos and after that I decided to get ASRock B450M Pro 4 but when I was going to buy it, a local store started a campaign and I bought MSI B450M Gaming Plus. Now, they said they can't provide it to me, but can replace it with MSI B450M PRO-VDH Plus. Do you think I need to get my money back and buy ASRock B450M Pro or go for MSI B450M PRO-VDH Plus?

I bought the Gaming Plus (its original price is 115 $) for 87 $ (500 TL, Turkey), they will give me the PRO-VDH for same price, PRO-VDH's original price is 100 $ (560 TL) in here. The ASRock one is 92 $ (530 TL).

I don't know if the MSI is available in everywhere, so here its link: 

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B450M-PRO-VDH-PLUS/Specification

Honestly, the price of that pro vdh doesn't make any sense. It's actually a 70 dollars board, while the pro4 should come for around the price you mentioned

10 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

Honestly, the price of that pro vdh doesn't make any sense. It's actually a 70 dollars board, while the pro4 should come for around the price you mentioned

So you say I should buy ASRock?

25 minutes ago, Epimetheus said:

yeah, i'd go that way

Thank you a lot. My only concern is ASRock is not a common brand in Turkey and its distributor is changing a lot. If something happens to it and I need to use warranty, I really don't how ther are going to react me.

And some says ASRock don't have good build quality and cheap. What do you think about that?

Asrock has a great build quality, as we already said in the original post you made about motherboards. For the warranty aspect, i don't really know how it works, so you may want to hear something from others before making the choice

5 hours ago, bybrown said:

Thank you a lot. My only concern is ASRock is not a common brand in Turkey and its distributor is changing a lot. If something happens to it and I need to use warranty, I really don't how ther are going to react me.

And some says ASRock don't have good build quality and cheap. What do you think about that?

did you know Asrock actually was part of Asus group?
Well they grew a lot these years and all because they been offering amazing motherboards and not charging the asus brand tax, which made asrock very popular as well amoung overclockers as they make really good overclocking mobos.