Can I use my Samsung T5(portable ssd) as a installation process of windows 10?

Ok so I have this portable ssd, so I was thinking ? maybe i should not buy a usb to boot windows 10, should I?

Can I use my samsung t5 instead of usb? 

Yes, you can use it to install Windows, however you'll have to format it to do so. (All data on it will get wiped.)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

In addition to the first party tool formatting the whole drive, not just a partition on it (if you've broken it up), it formats it to a 32 GB partition (at most, smaller if the device is smaller obviously), so to regain your space after you will have to format it again.  For these reasons I generally recommend using an old flash drive you have lying around rather than a full SSD as it's overkill and can be a pain, but it does work if you should so need.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

In addition to the first party tool formatting the whole drive, not just a partition on it (if you've broken it up), it formats it to a 32 GB partition (at most, smaller if the device is smaller obviously), so to regain your space after you will have to format it again.  For these reasons I generally recommend using an old flash drive you have lying around rather than a full SSD as it's overkill and can be a pain, but it does work if you should so need.

ok makes sense, just going to buy a usb then.