First time using NVIDIA card, I have questions.

So just got myself a Strix 2080 Super...this is my first time using NVIDIA so I have ton of questions. 
First of in the NVIDIA Control Panel, 3D Management, is there anything I should tweak ? Any sort of settings maybe I should turn off or on, something like that....

1) Do I really need to install NVIDIA GeForce Experience ? Because I skipped that. 
2) I can only tweak the GPU Clock, Power Limit etc via MSI Afterburner / ASUS Tweak ?? Unlike AMD which you can do with their Radeon Settings. 
3) On MSI AB it shows that my Temp Target is 84C...should I increase that or just keep it as so ? 
4) For some reason both GPU-Z and MSI AB shows that I have 2 Fans on my GPU....Fan 1 Fan 2...same for Fan Tachometer....why so ? I thought it doesn't matter how many fans you have on your GPU it had always only been 1 for all AMD cards. 
5) On MSI AB Monitoring, there's a graph for " Power " is that the " Power Limit " reading ? On my previous Vega 64 MSI AB actually shows how much Wattage of my GPU consume...
6) Memory Clock @ 9000mhz ++ what ???? Maybe I've been using HBM Memory for too long lol...but since when did Memory Clock goes up this high lol ?? So what's are the Average Memory Clock for GPU these days ?? 

If I come up with more questions I will post it here. 

Ignore GeForce Experience - it's bloatware that tends to cause problems.

Nvidia don't provide any overclocking utilities. Use MSI AB

Temp target is 84 - leave it as is. More than that is ill advised

The fan monitoring varies by card OEM.

No idea what the Power reading would relate to. Probably the GPU's power target or current power state

Your memory is running at 2250, 9000 effective since that's how GDDR6 works

A) no need to tweak anything in the Nvidia control panel unless you need to enable g-sync.

1. While not 100% necessary for Geforce Experience, it does make it convenient for updating drivers since it alerts you when new drivers are available. 

2. Nvidia themselves does not have any type of tweaking or overclocking software so you have to rely on 3rd party ones like Afterburner etc..

3. Increase temp target and power limit. This will help your clocks stay higher longer as temps ramp up while under load.

4. Asus I believe uses what is called A-sync fans, meaning they will spin up independently when say the VRM are under load compared to say VRAM etc.. You can only control this I believe with the manufactures software, so in this case Asus's software will allow you to control that, but MSI Afterburner wont. 

5. There is a graph specifically for Power Limit. This will never show anything unless the power limit is reached. The power limit is read as 0 for good, or 1 meaning it reached power limits.

6. Welcome to GDDR6!!!

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 hour ago, gh0st47 said:

So just got myself a Strix 2080 Super...this is my first time using NVIDIA so I have ton of questions. 
First of in the NVIDIA Control Panel, 3D Management, is there anything I should tweak ? Any sort of settings maybe I should turn off or on, something like that....

Spoiler

1) Do I really need to install NVIDIA GeForce Experience ? Because I skipped that. 
2) I can only tweak the GPU Clock, Power Limit etc via MSI Afterburner / ASUS Tweak ?? Unlike AMD which you can do with their Radeon Settings. 
3) On MSI AB it shows that my Temp Target is 84C...should I increase that or just keep it as so ? 
4) For some reason both GPU-Z and MSI AB shows that I have 2 Fans on my GPU....Fan 1 Fan 2...same for Fan Tachometer....why so ? I thought it doesn't matter how many fans you have on your GPU it had always only been 1 for all AMD cards. 
5) On MSI AB Monitoring, there's a graph for " Power " is that the " Power Limit " reading ? On my previous Vega 64 MSI AB actually shows how much Wattage of my GPU consume...
6) Memory Clock @ 9000mhz ++ what ???? Maybe I've been using HBM Memory for too long lol...but since when did Memory Clock goes up this high lol ?? So what's are the Average Memory Clock for GPU these days ?? 

1) Install GE if you need stuff like Shadowplay and Ansel otherwise don't bother with that bloatware.
2) Yeah, NVCP is lacking many stuffs unlike Radeon Settings but fanboys said it works so it just works. 
3) Keep it.

4) Not sure about this one, my 980 Ti got 3 fans but it only show 1 fan in MSI AB. I know some cards like the old MSI Lightning or Sapphire Vapor-X the middle or smaller fan got it's own controller.

5) "Power" show how much power your card is consuming in percentage relative to BIOS power limit. If you want to check the exact wattage it currently using you need to use HWiNFO alongside MSI AB.

6) Afterburner show "effective memory clock" for Nvidia cards. For GDDR6/GDDR5X like 2080 you need to multiply the base clock speed with 8 while GDDR5 you need to multiply it by 4. A GDDR5 RX 580 with 2000mhz memory clock is effectively run at 8000mhz. HBM clock speed is slower but it got HUGE memory bus width. 256bit in 2080 vs 4096bit in Radeon VII. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Thank You everyone for their patience and detailed replies. This really help me a lot to get up to things. 
NVIDIA cards really work very differently from AMD cards. 

I think I would skip GeForce Experience, since I won't use Shadowplay ( nor did I even use ReLive on Radeon Settings ) 
I will update GPU Driver myself manually, I will always use DDU and do a completely clean install. 
Also I'm quite updated to when new Drivers drop, due to Facebook News by the Tech Pages I follow

Overall, everything seems to be working as intended...I'm pretty satisfied with it so far. 
Haven't try out RTX though. Maybe I will download Quake RTX and test it out. 

18 minutes ago, gh0st47 said:

NVIDIA cards really work very differently from AMD cards. 

If you want to maximize performance per watt, you can use MSI Afterburner Frequency Curve to further tweak the card. You might get lower temp and power usage with minimal performance drop depending on your chip quality. You can open Frequency Curve by pressing CTRL+F. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

3 hours ago, gh0st47 said:

If I come up with more questions I will post it here. 

1. i'm using it for the sharpness and color filter in some games, not using AA anymore unless i have to, freeing up performance. 

2. there are some others, but most ppl use afterburner and x1 for the RTX series

3. i keep mine at 79C, 84 is fine but i personally wouldn't use it that high.

4. probably 3 fans hooked up to 2 controllers/sensors.

5. power limit is the easiest way RTX cards overclocks/underclocks, some cards show wattage used, strix should be able to, maybe try the asus program.

6. gddr6

5950x 1.33v 5.05 4.5 88C 195w ll R20 12k ll drp4 ll x570 dark hero ll gskill 4x8gb 3666 14-14-14-32-320-24-2T (zen trfc)  1.45v 45C 1.15v soc ll 6950xt gaming x trio 325w 60C ll samsung 970 500gb nvme os ll sandisk 4tb ssd ll 6x nf12/14 ippc fans ll tt gt10 case ll evga g2 1300w ll w10 pro ll 34GN850B ll AW3423DW

9900k 1.36v 5.1avx 4.9ring 85C 195w (daily) 1.02v 4.3ghz 80w 50C R20 temps score=5500 ll D15 ll Z390 taichi ult 1.60 bios ll gskill 4x8gb 14-14-14-30-280-20 ddr3666bdie 1.45v 45C 1.22sa/1.18 io  ll EVGA 30 non90 tie ftw3 1920//10000 0.85v 300w 71C ll  6x nf14 ippc 2000rpm ll 500gb nvme 970 evo ll l sandisk 4tb sata ssd +4tb exssd backup ll 2x 500gb samsung 970 evo raid 0 llCorsair graphite 780T ll EVGA P2 1200w ll w10p ll NEC PA241w ll pa32ucg-k

prebuilt 5800 stock ll 2x8gb ddr4 cl17 3466 ll oem 3080 0.85v 1890//10000 290w 74C ll 27gl850b ll pa272w ll w11

I just recall, if you see reviews the 2080 Super Strix or most of the Strix model cards there's a 3-Pin fan header on the GPU....does that mean the Fan 2 is used for the 3-Pin case fan you're connected to the GPU ?? Because that's the most logical reason. 
Look at the blow up view of the GPU there's one showing FanConnect2, I think the Fan 2 reading on MSI AB is for that....even GPU-Z  shows Fan 2

Another question, do you guys use Custom Fan Curve or just let it completely AUTO ? 

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RTX2080S-O8G-GAMING/