daisy-chain all fans?

killzor21

i dont think i have enough air flow through my case so i was wondering if i could some how connect all my fans on to the cpu fan header and use a software to control them all at once. i have an AIO and all i can control fans wise is my GPU fans and my AIO fans which are my exhaust 

You can use other fan headers on the motherboard and just dictate that they change speed based on the CPU temp. A single PWM headers can't handle a ton of fans without a powered hub, so getting some fan splitters for multiple fan headers is a better strategy.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Changing how you control fans won't improve airflow. The two things have very slight correction to each other. There either is airflow or there isn't. How fast fans move air only adds to that. Except in situation where you would have 0rpm mode for intake/exhaust.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv