1300w Gold PSU only 70 USD!?

Yukha

Any thought about this PSU? 1300 W, Gold Certified, Mining Ready, only 70 USD !?

Digital Alliance DEN GEN 1300W Gold ( There's a high chance rebranded from Golden Field Industrial from Chinese )

As far i know, Digital Alliance is national PC Gaming company ( or probably branch of Chinese company ), they sold anything that branded "Gaming" from Chair to Graphics Card, can i trust my pc to this psu?

edit : if you have psu from this brand or found review about it, please let me know..

2 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

One 12v rail on a 1300W PSU. "Made in China".

If you buy one, set it on fire. You'll only be speeding up the inevitable.

I second this, unless you are doing multiple SLIs or Crossfires do you really need 1300 Watt PSU? This one in particular is just a accident waiting to happen. 

26 minutes ago, Yukha said:

if you have psu from this brand or found review about it, please let me know..

not like having another PSU from this brand means this one would be the same quality. The Corsair VS650 and the Corsair AX1000i have a vast gulf of quality between them

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

20 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

One 12v rail on a 1300W PSU. "Made in China".

If you buy one, set it on fire. You'll only be speeding up the inevitable.

ikr, this psu is very dangerous and there's no protection mentioned anywhere on its website.. im curious why so many people bought psu from this brand

18 minutes ago, Muffin_man17 said:

I second this, unless you are doing multiple SLIs or Crossfires do you really need 1300 Watt PSU? This one in particular is just a accident waiting to happen. 

i'm interested on deep learning and willing to build multi gpu setup, but this psu is insanely fire hazard, why it's born in first place

Just now, Yukha said:

ikr, this psu is very dangerous and there's no protection mentioned anywhere on its website.. im curious why so many people bought psu from this brand

Because it's a 1300W gold PSU for $70.

Fun fact on that 80+ Gold rating: lots of shady, cheapo OEMs will send "test units" off to get certified that have been...um..."modified" to meet those performance standards. The PSU you actually buy is a total horse turd that might not even be 80+ compliant because there's zero ongoing certification.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

10 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Because it's a 1300W gold PSU for $70.

Fun fact on that 80+ Gold rating: lots of shady, cheapo OEMs will send "test units" off to get certified that have been...um..."modified" to meet those performance standards. The PSU you actually buy is a total horse turd that might not even be 80+ compliant because there's zero ongoing certification.

sounds like FDA on my country :'v

53 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

"Made in China"

Name even just one modern consumer PSU that isn't made in China. 

:)

2 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Name even just one modern consumer PSU that isn't made in China. 

Name one knock off brand power supply that isn't a fire hazards.