Unofficial Music Subforum

Jogostar

Hello Folks!

Since there isn't really a Music subforum, I thought I'd create a unofficial one.

;)

Anyway, the point of this thread is, to post your own music, music you like and other music realted stuff.

I will begin by posting my all time favorites:

Please not more than 5 video!

AND DON'T QUOTE OTHERS VIDEOS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7fhAbGkJVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a-UyuOcNqI

Well then, let the SPAM BEGIN!

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

DREAM THEATER!

That is all.

post some stuff.

that's the point of this.

Hello Folks!

Since there isn't really a Music subforum, I thought I'd create a unofficial one.

damn mods wouldn't even reply to all of our suggestions  to make a music section :(

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

damn mods wouldn't even reply to all of our suggestions  to make a music section :(

it takes some time, we will try to keep this thread alive, until they can make it happen.

Some Eminem "Inspirational/pick-up" music

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Nothing that can beat 90's psychadelic rock. 

Just a tip, for some reason to be able to see the youtube video within the forum without clicking on the link (like the OP did), you need to just type out the http://youtube.com/blahblahblah without making it into a link

it takes some time, we will try to keep this thread alive, until they can make it happen.

we have to make this thread a "hot topic" with a crapton of replies and views... This is the only way they will realize they should make a music section. 

Just a tip, for some reason to be able to see the youtube video within the forum without clicking on the link (like the OP did), you need to just type out the http://youtube.com/blahblahblah without making it into a link

blahblahblah actually exists? wtf xD

we have to make this thread a "hot topic" with a crapton of replies and views... This is the only way they will realize they should make a music section. 

I'm all for it, but please don't just spam thing to make it happen. ^^

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

| i5 4690K 4,4Ghz | Gtx 680 Msi twin frozr Oc edition | Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 Gb | Asus Z97-A | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB| Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB | Fractal Design Integra 750 W | All gently placed with great fright inside a Fractal Design Define R4 |

| ProJect Head Box S USB with Hifiman HE-400's plugged in | Check profile page for more Audio shizzle(dizzle) |

Another :P

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

This the most modern stuff i listen to, i like this song quite a bit.  The prodigy in the 90's was awesome

Lamb Of God is probably one of the best bands out there imo, great growler and awesome riffs. I love all there songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuHezKI9P0

Opeth is a great band as well, some of their songs are awesome, just to chill and listen to.  They have a great mix between Swedish death metal and classical kinda parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenyBvpL0qQ

And lastly, Death and Cannibal corpse are just awesome.  I've grown up listening to this and its got me through a lot of stuff.  Just generally I love these two bands, they have been with me for ages.

Other bands that I like are Cattle Decapitation, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Gorgoroth are all great bands.  Yeah, you could say I'm addicted to heavy metal  :)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

-> socks and sandals at 2:12

-> mad rhymes

Here's some Romanian rap :

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ah yes love to talk about music!!

But how to enable HTML in the editor?

Ah yes love to talk about music!!

But how to enable HTML in the editor?

How to post a youtube video you mean?

[media]Link[/media]

How to post a youtube video you mean?

[media]Link[/media]

Ok... cool no HTML like in most forums

THX

BTW: I youst hat to post the link

like so: