What driver do i need to install after clean install windows ?

peyote
Go to solution Solved by APasz,

Windows will grab the appropriate drivers for you.

Though if you want to make sure. VGA, Audio, LAN, Chipset, BlueTooth. Everything else is if you need that function.

Though if you want to make sure. VGA, Audio, LAN, Chipset, BlueTooth. Everything else is if you need that function.

-アパゾ

3 minutes ago, APasz said:

No need to install wireless driver?

And even though if Audio, LAN, Wireless already working, do i still need to install the driver for them ?

The "Wireless" driver is (as it states) for airplane mode control via fn+function_key, I'm not sure exactly.

Wifi is your LAN driver.

Good idea to have that already downloaded to a usb drive or something. Just in case the generic Windows driver doesn't work.

Nah, if everything is working as it should then no need to manually install drivers.

Windows is pretty good at getting the correct drivers these days.

-アパゾ

1 minute ago, APasz said:

The "Wireless" driver is (as it states) for airplane mode control via fn+function_key, I'm not sure exactly.

Wifi is your LAN driver.

Good idea to have that already downloaded to a usb drive or something. Just in case the generic Windows driver doesn't work.

Nah, if everything is working as it should then no need to manually install drivers.

Windows is pretty good at getting the correct drivers these days.

Alright then. I probably only install the driver for GPU first and i will let windows handle the rest of driver. Thanks!

Always install the gfx driver from NVida, AMD, Intel as they'll be most up to date.

-アパゾ

Just now, APasz said:

Always install the gfx driver from NVida, AMD, Intel as they'll be most up to date.

Sure buddy i will download from their site.

And for the other driver, the point is, if its already work no need to install the driver, correct ?