Pre-built gaming server?

Hey guys 

So if been looking around on this website but I only found own creations. Are there some good pre-built servers for home? What I'm looking for 

- Compact the smaller the better 

- Low power cost 

- at least 16gb ram

- under 1000€ if possible

What I wanna do with this server is running a minecraft server, other gaming servers, website, other projects. I won't run all of those things together. And for those wondering why I don't wanna build it my own it's just because I don't know how to build it never build a pc :$

Please also note I'm from Europe so if I could get some European links would be wonderful 

Thnx 

David 

look for used enterprise gear such as Dell PowerEdge on Ebay

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

1 minute ago, Mr.Humble said:

look for used enterprise gear such as Dell PowerEdge on Ebay

You can do this, I have a Dell Optiplex 990 sitting under my desk doing this actually, keep in mind, some game servers benefit from high single core speed. Like Minecraft.

9 hours ago, YoFavRussian said:

You can do this, I have a Dell Optiplex 990 sitting under my desk doing this actually, keep in mind, some game servers benefit from high single core speed. Like Minecraft.

I will have a look at both of those! Thank you 

9 hours ago, DarkSmilee said:

I will have a look at both of those! Thank you 

Also forgot to ask/mention the only real difference between servers and general computing is the OS. As the software is what is actually serving the services. So what OS are you going to be using?

If you want something new, look at the entry level options from HPE and Dell.

The HPE Microserver Gen10 with quad core and 16GB is well under a grand. ML10 and ML30 servers should also fit.

Dell Poweredge T-series also has entry level options in that price bracket.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

4 hours ago, YoFavRussian said:

Also forgot to ask/mention the only real difference between servers and general computing is the OS. As the software is what is actually serving the services. So what OS are you going to be using?

I will be using windows can't work with Linux etc. 

4 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

If you want something new, look at the entry level options from HPE and Dell.

The HPE Microserver Gen10 with quad core and 16GB is well under a grand. ML10 and ML30 servers should also fit.

Dell Poweredge T-series also has entry level options in that price bracket.

I will check those too