Nice 60fps cam with nice colors?

Go to solution Solved by AL1V3,
7 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

In a recent survey/study, it was found that there was essentially no perceptible difference between the colour quality of different consumer DSLRs* when set to the same settings, and that when people did prefer one image over another, the difference was due almost entirely to nothing more than white balance setting.  Furthermore, if you do any grading in post, which you generally would do with video, whatever the camera's natural output is becomes irrelevant anyway.

I mention this because I take it from your requirements that you're looking for something mainstream and not professional hollywood level, and so I think the results from that test applies.

At any rate, according to a relatively recent Reddit post, he uses a Canon 60D

This deserves a howdy!

Does anyone know a camera that can do 1080p 60fps with nice colors, if no one knows, does anyone know what camera jacksfilms use.

In a recent survey/study, it was found that there was essentially no perceptible difference between the colour quality of different consumer DSLRs* when set to the same settings, and that when people did prefer one image over another, the difference was due almost entirely to nothing more than white balance setting.  Furthermore, if you do any grading in post, which you generally would do with video, whatever the camera's natural output is becomes irrelevant anyway.

I mention this because I take it from your requirements that you're looking for something mainstream and not professional hollywood level, and so I think the results from that test applies.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

7 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

This deserves a howdy!