Can somebody help me figure out why Premiere Pro CC crashes everytime I try to export?!

I am pretty much a novice to Premiere Pro but I have been working on some two different holiday videos this week, and with both of them Premiere Pro crashes pretty much every single time I try to export my project. I have been able to successfully export only once for each project; for the first video I think it was set to Export Settings > Format "H.264" > Preset "Match source - High bitrate" and for the second project it was definitely set to "Match sequence settings" which produced a video with format "MPEG Preview" (they are mostly videos taken from my Canon 750D DSLR).

One project is about 15 minutes long, the other is about 28 minutes long. 

My computer is running a 3770K with 16GB of RAM, plenty of HDD & SSD space, and a GTX 680. It's not the newest computer, sure, but it should be perfectly capable of rendering some videos surely! 

Ideally, I was trying to export to H.264 and the "YouTube 1080p Full HD" preset. 

The thing is that PP crashes at completely different points every single time. It's not like it always crashes at a certain particular point in a project, sometimes it might be 8% in, sometimes, it might be 22% in, sometimes it might be 50% in, etc. 

When it crashes I am usually given the option to send an error report and then PP automatically closes down. Once or twice it has blue screened my computer. Other than this I don't have any stability issues on my computer, I've had it since the 3770K was brand new and now mainly use it as a Plex server. 

Anyway I have tried everything I can think of, and everything I can find on the internet. For instance, I have:

• Changed to the Format to HEVC (H.265)
  • Changed the Source Range from Sequence In / Out to Entire Sequence, as well as Custom and trying to split the videos into smaller chunks
  • Cleared the Media Cache both inside of PP and manually through deleting the folders within AppData
  • Closed all other programs and attempted to export then
  • Made sure PP is the only major program running after a reboot and attempted to export then
  • Changed the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only instead of GPU Acceleration (CUDA) and vice versa
  • Decreased the "RAM reserved for other applications" to as low as it will go (3GB) 
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Pro from the Creative Cloud suite
  • Updated my nVidia graphics drivers
  • Created a brand new project, as in this problem wasn't just happening with my first project, I made a second project and was still having the crashes
  • Pre-rendered the entire sequence before attempting to export
  • The first project did have some clips with Warp Stabilizer but they were Nested, whereas the second project had no such clips whatsoever (I've heard Warp Stabilizer can sometimes cause crashes)

There may have been other things I've tried to but this has been causing me so much stress this week that I can't think of anything else, and it makes me not want to continue to produce any more projects in Premiere Pro if I'm just going to have all of these issues. So if someone can please shed some light on what I could do, that would be hugely appreciated!!

some suggestions at the top of my head but you seem to have done some of them already

check if your computer operating system or graphics drivers or Adobe software needs update

do disk cleanup

organize all the files in your project

maybe put all files and resources related to your video project in separate hard drive than your operating system

try cleaning out the caches in premiere

do not export to HEVC using premiere. choose another format and then convert to HEVC using another program like Handbrake

if your computer is not powerful enough keep the sequences simple with not to many layers.  sometimes I cheat by rendering multiple short sequences and combining them in another sequence to create long final product

maybe you should convert your Canon 750D rushes to another format before editing and exporting

maybe use media encoder for export instead of straight export out of premiere

check which other software installed could be interfering.  this is why I keep a dedicated machine just for video editing that is different from my machine for gaming/watching movies/entertainment.

make sure export destination drive has enough free space

if all else fails, think about using davinci resolve.  you can export XML and EDL from Premiere and Import in Resolve so you do not need to do everything from scratch

yeah what would i know about cameras or cinematography compared to you tech people.  i've only done this work for nearly 20 years, won a few awards, worked in over a dozen different countries and a few multi million dollar projects