Is red dead2 graphics better than gta5

300DaysToGTA6
7 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is red dead2 graphics better than gta5

You be the judge...

Gotta remember that GTA 5 was released back in 2013. So of course RDR2 is gonna have the edge. However, if you throw mods onto GTA 5...

It at least holds its own.

18 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

You be the judge...

Gotta remember that GTA 5 was released back in 2013. So of course RDR2 is gonna have the edge. However, if you throw mods onto GTA 5...

It at least holds its own.

Many new games graphics look bad. I cant find 

Any game better than gta5 . Is there any game with good graphics.

I downloaded shadow of TR , it graphics is bad

and i cant run at 1440p in my pc .gta5 runs smooth

My specs i52400 1650 8gb

Lg 27uk650 gaming monitor

44 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is there any game with good graphics.

Imo...

• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (this game will always be the best looking imo)
  • Assassins Creed Origins/Odyssey
  • The Witcher III
  • Project Cars 2
  • Destiny 2
  • Star Wars Battlefront II
  • Kingdom Come Deliverance
  • Skyrim w/ mods and I personally find Special Edition to be gorgeous with or without mods
  • Battlefield 4, 1 and V
  • Estranged Act II (it's free and really surprises you with its graphics, play it asap)

And I am not just listing games here. These are truly breathtaking. If you get to playing Estranged Act II, wait til you get to an area like this in the game...

estranged.jpg.3a39a47f1981d9af9520e9509574daff.jpg

I spent a good 10-20 minutes just looking around in areas like this. This isn't my screenshot(it's only in 1080p) but you can get a sense of the awe it brings when you are actually in this area of the game in 1440p or 4K. The entire game is not that long so it won't take you long at all to reach this area.

3 hours ago, Intransigent said:

Imo...

• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (this game will always be the best looking imo)
  • Assassins Creed Origins/Odyssey
  • The Witcher III
  • Project Cars 2
  • Destiny 2
  • Star Wars Battlefront II
  • Kingdom Come Deliverance
  • Skyrim w/ mods and I personally find Special Edition to be gorgeous with or without mods
  • Battlefield 4, 1 and V
  • Estranged Act II (it's free and really surprises you with its graphics, play it asap)

And I am not just listing games here. These are truly breathtaking. If you get to playing Estranged Act II, wait til you get to an area like this in the game...

estranged.jpg.3a39a47f1981d9af9520e9509574daff.jpg

I spent a good 10-20 minutes just looking around in areas like this. This isn't my screenshot(it's only in 1080p) but you can get a sense of the awe it brings when you are actually in this area of the game in 1440p or 4K. The entire game is not that long so it won't take you long at all to reach this area.

Yeah nice.I think i dont like these because i played only gta vice city , sa,4 5 from i was 8 years To 20.