Build Log: Project Rampage II (Caselabs STH10, Tri SLI 780TI, Full WC)

kaiqi07

Updates:

While waiting for my case panel to be cut, I decided to do some minor upgrades to my peripherals. Sold off my AKG K550 and gotten a white AKG Q701 to compliment my rig's white build.

AKG Q701 White
8kpn.jpg
0jc0.jpg

I had also gotten a new DAC and speakers for my new build. I had purchased a new Aktimate Maxi active speakers as well as Audiolab M-DAC (silver).

Will find some time to take the audio setup as well as the build when I am free.

Glad that you see it the same way as I am. I think putting components aside, I had put in a lot effort in terms of cable management, and also aesthetically. In some of the mods such as Poweradjust Panels were in place functionally and not just for display purposes. The lightboxes are in place on bottom and rear is to reduce the amount of LED strips to be route around the casing and also using them to indicate the system temperatures visually by their brightness level.

This is actualy amazing. I dont even care about all the components but rather all the ideas you have put into this. Like the clear cable clips, the blended colour logo, the plates on the SSD's.

Good Great job. Brilliant ideas.

Updates:

While waiting for my case panel to be cut, I decided to do some minor upgrades to my peripherals. Sold off my AKG K550 and gotten a white AKG Q701 to compliment my rig's white build.

AKG Q701 White

-snip-

I had also gotten a new DAC and speakers for my new build. I had purchased a new Aktimate Maxi active speakers as well as Audiolab M-DAC (silver).

Will find some time to take the audio setup as well as the build when I am free.

are you uberdanger? he has those headphones

are you uberdanger? he has those headphones

Nope. Kaiqi07 is my forum name. Same nick for most of the tech forums I joined.

Maybe I'm dense but I never understood these overkill 8-10k+ builds. I mean I'm probably that guy who would spend about 4k but there comes a certain point where it just seems pointless. Nonetheless, this is a magnificent build and certainly one of the best in this forum. Amazing attention to detail and creative ideas.

Sometimes, doing pointless things in life makes people remember you. Why buy a Lamborghini when a Chevy does the same?

Sweet build! Did a you custom make the cable for your q701s?

Yes, its a custom Toxic Scorpion cable.

Can you upload a picture that shows the whole system, not just the small part that you most recently completed? (with the side panel off, of course)

Thanks.

Can you upload a picture that shows the whole system, not just the small part that you most recently completed? (with the side panel off, of course)

Thanks.

I will soon upload the images of the full rig. Stay in tune. Will upload.once my side panel is done up

I will soon upload the images of the full rig. Stay in tune. Will upload.once my side panel is done up

Great, can't wait. this is the coolest build I have ever seen. Are you going to run 4k display(s)?

Great, can't wait. this is the coolest build I have ever seen. Are you going to run 4k display(s)?

4K gaming not optimized for gaming as it is capped at 30FPS which defeats the purpose of building this built. If I have the space and choice, I would rather get two more 1440 panels and do a nvidia surround.

Sneak Peak

Below are some pictures taken of the current state of my build. All mods and loop is done finally, and last left the top chamber window to be cut.

Project Rampage II - Top chamber window to be cut
p08t.jpg

Above image shows demciflex filters installed at the front grill which was brilliantly stealth and camo with the black panels. It also shows the side vents light box as well. I had also swapped the default power switch with a White LED anti vandal switch and also installed silicon dust caps to camo the USB/ audio headphone holes. The silicon dust caps are installed to ensure there are no other other than black on the front panel device could be seen as well as keeping dust away from my rig.

6irs.jpg

s29g.jpg

8547.jpg

Above images are mainly from the mid chamber images, I will show more images of top chamber as well as the rig's exterior and overall shots.

4K gaming not optimized for gaming as it is capped at 30FPS which defeats the purpose of building this built. If I have the space and choice, I would rather get two more 1440 panels and do a nvidia surround.

You have an awesome build, but this ^^^^ is not really true. Dell does sell a 4k 24" monitor that does offer 60 Hz with display port. 30Hz is the 4k cap for HDMI 1.4.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=860-BBCD

Its not cheap, but it does exist.

Cant wait to see more!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Updates:
Since my rig is more or less done up, so I am concentrating on pimping my audio setup.

Replaced my AKG Q701 with Beyerdynamic T90. Less leakage from the T90 as the Q701 was leaking badly and wife complained.

Had also custom made two pairs of Belden cables, one pair RCA to RCA (Audiolab M Dac > Schiit Lyr), XLR to RCA (Audiolab M DAC > Aktimate Maxi)

This is the colorized imaged of my audio setup.

Project Rampage II Desktop Audio Setup
Z8j7JQ7.jpg

Beyerdynamic T90 and Sennheiser Momentum Infiniti Red Bull
ACp1Zvp.jpg

iRiver AK100 with Vorzuge AmpDuo, UM Miracles, Rooth Elpis
FXBChqL.jpg

The gpu blocks are amazing, such a pity there so hard to see installed. 

Stunning build, best one i seen in a while.

The gpu blocks are amazing, such a pity there so hard to see installed. 

Stunning build, best one i seen in a while.

Unless I were to do inverted build, if not the blocks will never see daylight ;) . Yes the blocks were really sexy and gorgeous. One of the best blocks I had ever seen. I love heatkillers hole edition blocks as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish to announce that the build Project Rampage II is officially completed. I will soon upload the final build images as well as video of the build.

Thank you everyone once again for the support.

Below is the youtube link to the video I done up for Project Rampage II.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIP2w4FlgOs

vid has been removed by the user? @kaiqi07 Is somthing wrong?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Sorry, I had amended the link. You can access to the video now. Thanks

No thank you! And a job well done! Looks absolutely amazing!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Glad to see people appreciating my novice attempt in modding. thanks again!

This you call a "Novice attemp"???? What do you call something like professional modding attemp, cause I would really like to see that LOL... Can you post a pic or a link? :D

BTW: Supercool build... love the covers for the SSD, PSU and the SLI Bridge

This you call a "Novice attemp"???? What do you call something like professional modding attemp, cause I would really like to see that LOL... Can you post a pic or a link? :D

BTW: Supercool build... love the covers for the SSD, PSU and the SLI Bridge

Thanks, believe me or not. This is my second wc build...