Linking GTA 5 accounts

SHG_Marsh

I want to connect my pc account with my xbox account. But it won't. I mainly play on pc but I play on xbox with my friends sometimes. I linked the accounts on social club but my xbox account is still a low level

22 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

I want to connect my pc account with my xbox account. But it won't. I mainly play on pc but I play on xbox with my friends sometimes. I linked the accounts on social club but my xbox account is still a low level

afik that is the only way to do it, if it didnt worked, submit a ticket in rockstar site, search for submit rockstar ticket in google, they have to help you explaining the process in detail and if it doesnt work they have to fix it

26 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

i dont think they they allow the transfer of an online save across platforms as it is a way to combat the money glitching people do, which is more common on PC. i understand the pain that it is to switch from a high ish level character to a low one depending on the device you are playing on (as i am the opposite, with my high level on xbox and my lower level on pc)

the only thong that tool allows is show progress from different platforms

move progress, characters, money, cars and properties from pc to console or from console to pc was only possible until april 2017, after that point, you need to start from clean, each platform is independent now and rockstar will not allow more transferences anymore

all you can ask is see via rockstar social club any trophy, progress and inline status of your characters