Changing colors for a laptop

Go to solution Solved by Guest,
2 minutes ago, AnnaTheKitty said:

I mean the website you gave me doesn't support Acer Nitro 5, meaning I can't change the color of the laptop, I been looking around to try to find how to change the color of it or is there any skins to change it or basically anything, but still couldn't find anything, which is why I am here

Right, that was just an example of what a skin is. They only stock certain models. It's basically just vinyl. You can buy a roll at a craft store and cut it out yourself. It's tedious, but better than permanently painting it.

Though I suppose the answer to your question in the most direct sense is no, there is no out of the box solution for changing the color.

I am getting a Acer Nitro 5, but... don't like the color red, is there a possible option or a mod to change the color to like blue or something?

You could skin it I guess, but that's a bit on the annoying side to do in most cases.

41 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

You could skin it I guess, but that's a bit on the annoying side to do in most cases.

What do you mean by skin it?

34 minutes ago, AnnaTheKitty said:

Looking up for skins but I couldn't find anything that changes the color of the keyboard or the red piece of metal in front of the keyboard

Ah, then yeah. You'll need to look for something that better suits your tastes if you're not looking to mod.

3 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

Ah, then yeah. You'll need to look for something that better suits your tastes if you're not looking to mod.

I mean the website you gave me doesn't support Acer Nitro 5, meaning I can't change the color of the laptop, I been looking around to try to find how to change the color of it or is there any skins to change it or basically anything, but still couldn't find anything, which is why I am here

2 minutes ago, AnnaTheKitty said:

Right, that was just an example of what a skin is. They only stock certain models. It's basically just vinyl. You can buy a roll at a craft store and cut it out yourself. It's tedious, but better than permanently painting it.

Though I suppose the answer to your question in the most direct sense is no, there is no out of the box solution for changing the color.