How are emojiis createdf?

zindan
Go to solution Solved by FezBoy,

Emojis are a part of the Unicode text encoding standard.  How they look depends on the font used.  You could theoretically make a custom font where an emoji of your choosing is replaced by your image, then you could set the name in discord to use your custom font using stylus, but this would be a ton of work and you would be the only person that sees it.  Everybody else would see the original emoji that you replaced.

Hello I would love to convert an image to an emoji so I can put it next to my discord nickname. Does anyone know how I can convert this picture to an emoji which I can copy and paste next to my nickname on discord? :)

Really appreciate help! 
Untitled.png?width=584&height=584

the official emoji's are a part of unicode, and there is a committee that approves new ones. You will probably not get your made made as one.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

the official emoji's are a part of unicode, and there is a committee that approves new ones. You will probably not get your made made as one.

I don't want like a official emoji just wanna use it in my nickname on discord... Is that the only way ? 

7 minutes ago, zindan said:

I don't want like a official emoji just wanna use it in my nickname on discord... Is that the only way ? 

Chat is the only area in Discord that accepts custom emoji. Fields such as usernames and server names only accept the official Unicode emoji characters available at https://unicode.org/emoji/charts/emoji-list.html.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

Emojis are a part of the Unicode text encoding standard.  How they look depends on the font used.  You could theoretically make a custom font where an emoji of your choosing is replaced by your image, then you could set the name in discord to use your custom font using stylus, but this would be a ton of work and you would be the only person that sees it.  Everybody else would see the original emoji that you replaced.

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

Just now, FezBoy said:

:(

1 hour ago, zindan said:

Does anyone know how I can convert this picture to an emoji which I can copy and paste next to my nickname on discord?

You could just use the image as your display pic.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

10 hours ago, Spotty said:

You could just use the image as your display pic.

I thought so to but naaaaah. Thank you anyways.