Microsoft just bought the rights of Gears of War from Epic Games

TopWargamer

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-has-acquired-the-rights-to-epic-games-gears-o-1509737559?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

It looks like Gears of War isn't going to the PlayStation any time soon. Microsoft said this morning it had bought the series from Epic Games, assuring that the only console Gears will call home will continue to be Xbox.

Development of the series will continue at Black Tusk Studios of Vancouver, B.C. Additionally, Rod Ferguson, the former director of production of the series at Epic, will join Microsoft "and play a key studio leadership role at Black Tusk," Microsoft said.

Looks like no hope of Gears of War coming to any other platform other than the Xbox now. Also, Rod Ferguson, now former Epic Games employee who had worked on the other previous Gears of War games, has joined Black Tusk and will assist with the development of the next Gears of War game.

I'd like to point out that months ago, Microsoft said that Black Tusk is "developing the next Halo." First off, you can't just make another Halo. Something like the next Halo happens nuturally, and you cannot force it. Secondly, there's no way you're going to make the next Halo via a Gears of War game.

COMIC SANS

Wasn't this posted already?Or did I read it somewhere else?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-has-acquired-the-rights-to-epic-games-gears-o-1509737559?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Looks like no hope of Gears of War coming to any other platform other than the Xbox now. Also, Rod Ferguson, now former Epic Games employee who had worked on the other previous Gears of War games, has joined Black Tusk and will assist with the development of the next Gears of War game.

I'd like to point out that months ago, Microsoft said that Black Tusk is "developing the next Halo." First off, you can't just make another Halo. Something like the next Halo happens nuturally, and you cannot force it. Secondly, there's no way you're going to make the next Halo via a Gears of War game.

@TopWargamer has fallen. Repost: :P

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/107650-microsoft-owns-gears-of-war-now/?hl=microsoft

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

So now the government knows where I bought my dora the explorer lunch box by using google maps location service?
My supplier gon' be maaaad.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack.